- Superb mid terraced property within this private cul de sac
- Accommodation of approx 82sq.m (883 SQ.FT) excluding attic
- Excellent attic conversion
- Sunny private patio garden
- Residents designated parking
- Location second to none within Ranelagh
- Gas fired central heating
- Modernised kitchen and bathrooms
- Communal green areas within The Courtyard
9 The Courtyard has been tastefully modernised and very well maintained by the current owners and offers versatile accommodation of approximately 82 sq.m. (883 sq.ft.) comprising: fully-fitted modern kitchen, sitting room with gas fire and double doors leading through to a sunroom. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms , the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. A staircase leads to a superb bright attic extension with en-suite w.c. This room is currently used as a bedroom. The property has the advantage of designated car parking and a rear patio garden with access out to a communal green area.
The Courtyard on Hollybank Avenue is a much sought-after development in the heart of Ranelagh, Dublin 6. It is within easy aceess of St. Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s main shopping and business districts. Ranelagh Village itself offers a host of popular amenities including restaurants, boutiques and specialist shops as well as a selection of some of the most popular schools in South Dublin. The amenities of Mountpleasant Tennis Club, Ranelagh Gardens Park, Leinster Cricket Club and Belgrave Square are all close to hand.
- February 24th 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Ground Floor
- Hallway (1.79m x 4.06m)
- wooden floor and feature stained glass port hole window in front door
- Kitchen (2.58m x 4.55m)
- modern fitted with range of eye and floor level high-gloss units, Zanussi washing machine, dishwasher, Belling oven, hob, Silverline extractor fan, breakfast counter, integrated fridge/freezer, gas boiler with storage, window overlooking front and doorway through to
- Sitting Room (3.77m x 5.28m)
- wooden floor, attractive fireplace with gas fire and under stairs storage. Doors leading out to
- Sunroom (3.66m x 3.18m)
- bright room with double doors out to the south west facing patio garden
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.80m x 3.80m)
- with built-in wardrobes on both sides of the room and large window to the front
- En-Suite shower room
- tiled floor, tiled walls, power shower, whb and wc.
- Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 2.73m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes and large window.
- Family Bathroom
- modernised - fully tiled with tiled floors, tiled walls, wc, whb, bath with power shower with Rainmaker shower head and extractor fan.
- Converted attic (3.72m x 4.90m)
- bright spacious room with velux window and good undereaces storage. Currently used as a third bedroom. There is also an en-suite w.c within the room.
BER No. 100018925
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.