- Extremely central and convenient address in the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Overall floor area of approximately 102 sq.m (1,098 sq.ft).
- Additional accommodation in the studio / summer house of approximately 12 sq.m. (130 sq.ft.).
- 7 bus routes outside the gate serving city centre (4k), Dundrum (14), IFSC (15) and Dublin Airport (16 at Terenure Cross).
- Gas fired central heating system with feature hole in the wall gas fire.
- Underfloor heating at ground floor and double glazed windows throughout.
- Fitted carpets, kitchen appliances, wall mounted TV and sound bar, washing machine, venetian blind, fitted light fittings, and phone watch alarm system included in the sale.
- Modern kitchen fitted with mainly Gaggenau appliances.
- Immensely private and secluded south-facing rear courtyard garden of approximately 9m (28ft).
- Exceptional built-in storage presses and wardrobes throughout.
- Excellent gravelled off-street car parking for up to three cars with private front garden and sheltered sunken terrace.
The vehicular approach from Terenure Road East is through shared granite pillars with a gravelled parking area to the front for The Coach House for up to three cars. An inviting entrance hall with double glass panelled doors opening to the sunken outdoor terrace to the front, leads through to an inner lobby which in turn brings you to the open plan living / dining room with a modern fully fitted kitchen off, all flooded with natural light. Bi-folding floor to ceiling doors extend the ground floor into the rear courtyard garden. The garden’s centrepiece is a beautiful corkscrew willow tree backed by a wisteria clad stone wall and old granite paving slabs lead to the studio/summer room, also featuring bi-folding floor to ceiling doors.
At the first floor level there are three double bedrooms, the master bedroom to the front enjoys a modern fully tiled bathroom en-suite, with a spacious modern fully tiled shower room completing the well-proportioned accommodation. All three bedrooms have ample built-in wardrobe storage.
Located in the heart of Rathgar Village, yet benefitting from a tranquil setting being positioned well back from the main road, The Coach House enjoys every conceivable amenity there is available literally on its doorstep. The city centre is a short commute being approximately 4km away with an excellent bus service to include the 14, 14C 15, 15A, 15B, 16, 65 and 65B running regularly to and from the city, Dundrum, IFSC and Dublin Airport. Rathgar village offers a superb range of deli and boutique eateries, specialist shops and pubs and a Supervalu, with Aldi and Lidl only a short walk away. There are numerous well renowned schools close by including Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School, Zion Parish School, St. Josephs and Presentation Terenure. Secondary schools include The High School, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College. Many recreational facilities are within close proximity including Palmerston Park, Bushy Park (Tennis, Padel and Sportsworld Running Club) and the Dodder Linear Park, tennis clubs in the nearby Rathgar & Ashbrook Tennis Clubs, with hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. This is an area with strong interest in rugby, clubs to include St. Mary’s and Terenure College, with golf being catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown, The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Porch / Hall: (1.70m x 2.33m)
- with sunken mat, recessed lights, coat hanging area and double doors to the sunken terrace area to the front.
- Inner Lobby: (1.39m x 2.04m)
- with phone watch alarm system.
- Living / Dining Room: (9.10m x 4.64m)
- with polished ceramic tiled floor (with underfloor heating), ample enclosed storage cupboard area, recessed lighting, raised convertor gas fireplace, storage cupboards, glass atrium providing excellent natural light over the living area, bi-folding floor to ceiling doors open to the rear courtyard garden.
- with a range of fitted units and work surfaces, recessed lights, sink unit, five ring gas Gaggenau hob with Gaggenau extractor fan over, integrated Gaggenau gas oven, integrated Gaggenau fridge, integrated Neff dishwasher and Vokera gas boiler. Door to the sunken terrace to the front.
- with recessed lights, hatch to the attic and hotpress with Siemens control panel to heat the water and radiators upstairs.
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 3.79m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, drawers and cupboards. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.93m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Aspirante electric shower over, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, velux window and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (3.71m x 2.34m)
- with recessed lights and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.19m x 2.28m)
- with recessed lights and fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.29m x 2.25m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in power shower, velux window and recessed lights.
There is off street gravelled parking to the front for up to three cars with a private garden and delightful and private sunken terrace. The landscaped south-facing courtyard garden of approximately 9m (28ft) benefits from immense privacy and seclusion and incorporates a studio / summer house of approximately 12 sq.m. (130 sq.ft.). with recessed lights, bi-folding doors to the rear garden, polished tiled ceramic floor and an electric panel heater.
BER No. 104752936
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.62 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.