- Detached dormer bungalow on double site
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Domestic garage
- Private rear garden
- Ample off street parking
- Four double bedrooms
- Total floor area approx. 128 sq.m (1,399 sq.ft)
The bungalow is accessed through the main door on the west side of house. On entering the large reception hall one becomes immediately aware of the double height ceiling that gives a sense of space and style to the hall. There is under-stair storage and a guest W.C. To the front of the house there are two interconnecting reception rooms. These are warm and bright reception rooms that benefit enormously from their south facing orientation and overlook the front lawn. The ground floor accommodation flows very well and the large open plan kitchen and dining room are accessed both from the second reception room and the hall. The kitchen is fitted with modern shaker style wall and floor units. These rooms enjoy oodles of natural light via two large windows with a dual aspect looking at both the front and rear gardens. A door leads to the rear garden. Two double bedrooms that overlook the rear garden complete the accommodation on this level. On the first floor there are two additional double bedrooms a large hot press and family bathroom.
Outside, the front garden has been laid in lawn and is bordered with mature hedging. There is a large driveway to accommodate off street parking and access to the garage. The garage vehicle entrance is given further shelter by the presence of a car port attached to the garage while side pedestrian access also allows access to the rear garden. The mature and private rear garden is approx. 16 meters in length and 21 meters in width and is also laid in lawn and features mature hedging and a patio area. These ample gardens give further scope to extend without detracting from this fabulous site.
This exceptional property positioned on the Old Finglas Road in Glasnevin, close to Met Eireann headquarters, is in a most prestigious and sought after residential neighbourhood. The National Botanic Gardens, Hampstead Park and Griffith Park provide peaceful walks just a stroll from the property. The property is also within easy reach of the City Centre, M50 motorway, Dublin International Airport, DCU and a host of local shops and schools.
- Entrance Hall (4.00m x 3.90m)
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with double height ceiling, guest wc and under stairs storage.
- Reception Room One (4.60m x 3.80m)
- This light filled space overlooks the front garden and features an original fireplace. A door leads to reception room two.
- Reception Room Two (3.00m x 3.90m)
- This room also features an original fireplace dual aspect windows overlooking the front and side garden. A door leads to the kitchen/dining room.
- Dining Room (2.95m x 4.25m)
- An ideal space to entertain this room is open to the kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (3.25m x 4.15m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor units, there is plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. Two large windows flood this space with natural light and a door leads out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom One (3.90m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom at ground floor level with built in wardrobes and dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom Two (2.90m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom at the ground floor overlooking the rear garden.
- Guest WC (2.60m x 0.90m)
- The guest wc is fitted with wc and whb. Partly tiled.
- First Floor Landing (1.05m x 3.25m)
- Attractive landing overlooking the entrance hallway. A hot press provides additional storage.
- Bedroom Three (4.00m x 3.30m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom Four (3.60m x 3.40m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with access into eaves storage.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 2.20m)
- The family bathroom is fitted with a wc, whb and bath, tiled surround.
- Garage (3.00m x 7.00m)
- Detached domestic garage with garage door to front and pedestrian access to the rear garden.
BER No. 109758490
Energy Performance Indicator: 537.5 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.