- Prestigious residential location.
- Convenient to Stillorgan and Dundrum Villages.
- Hardwood external doors and windows.
- Villeroy and Boch bathroom fittings.
- Within walking distance of Dundrum Town Centre, schools and other local amenities including Kilmacud Luas stop.
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Two reception rooms.
- 5th bedroom/3rd reception room on 2nd floor.
- Custom fitted shutters.
- Five bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Surround sound throughout.
- Off-street car parking.
- Two large green areas within the estate.
- Quiet cul-de-sac.
- Floor Area: 167sq.m. (1800 sq.ft.).
The attractive exterior gives us an indication of the excellent family home on offer. On entering the hallway it leads to the bright living room, kitchen, dining and breakfast area overlooking the garden. Upstairs there are five well-proportioned bedrooms (two with ensuite) and a family bathroom.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting within Holywell, within minutes’ walk from local schools, shops and a host of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries at nearby Stillorgan and Dundrum villages. There are a host of sporting facilities on your doorstep. The property benefits from excellent transportation links and is within minutes’ walking distance of the local Luas station and numerous bus routes. An array of schools and colleges are all within easy reach including St. Benildus College, Mount Anville Secondary School, Wesley College, Oaklands Primary School and UCD. The property is also within five minute walk of one of your finest shopping centres at Dundrum.
- Hallway: (5.45m x 2.13m)
- bright open hallway. Attractive coving. Phone point, burglar alarm, understairs storage (utility area).
- Guest W.C.: (1.60m x 1.50m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Living Room: (6.17m x 4.10m)
- bright room with feature bay window area, coving, recessed lighting, stone surround fireplace with gas inset. Tv point, custom built shutters/blinds. Double doors to
- Dining Area: (4.36m x 4.16m)
- tiled floor, attractive coving, security intercom.
- Kitchen: (3.40m x 3.04m)
- fully fitted McNally kitchen, ample storage, marble countertop, tiled floor and partial tiled walls, attractive coving, Neff oven.
- Breakfast Area: (3.00m x 2.19m)
- tiled floor, recessed lighting, velux window, access to rear garden.
- hotpress and storage, attractive coving.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (4.84m x 3.43m)
- fitted blinds, double wardrobe with numerous presses, tv point, recessed lighting. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.14m x 1.14m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, heated towel rail and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.89m x 2.56m)
- large double room with wardrobes and blinds.
- Bedroom 3 (to back left): (2.79m x 2.54m)
- fitted wardrobe and phone point.
- Bedroom 4: (3.88m x 3.14m)
- double room with fitted double wardrobes. Eaves storage.
- Bathroom: (2.25m x 1.70m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, vanity unit, partial tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Landing Area: (2.28m x 2.12m)
- with velux window.
- Bedroom 5 / Reception Room 2: (6.61m x 3.59m)
- very large bright room with two velux windows, tv point, fitted blinds. Eaves storage.
- Walk-in Wardrobe / Eaves Storage: (1.93m x 1.84m)
- Ensuite: (2.50m x 1.80m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, velux window, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
Rear garden: approximately 9.13m (depth), with decked area and lawned area with garden shed. Off street parking for 2 cars.
BER No. 109030940
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.