- Overall floor area of approximately 145 sq.m. (1,560 sq.ft.).
- Bright well-proportioned living space with two interconnecting receptions rooms.
- Enviable residential position within Terenure and close to all local amenities of the village.
- Landscaped rear garden of approximately 68ft with gated parking to the rear.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances.
- Many original period features.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
Internally the property comprises a well-laid out home of approximately 145 sqm (1,560 sqft), the welcoming entrance hall leads through to the living room with feature bay window, cast iron fireplace and interconnecting sliding door to the dining room overlooking the rear garden. The fully fitted kitchen/breakfast area with utility room off and opens out to the landscaped rear garden. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom. This spacious home enjoys a lawned rear garden and further benefits from vehicular access providing off-street parking at the rear of the garden. To the front the property is paved and accessed through a pedestrian gate bordered by mature hedging. This wonderful property has been very well maintained and now offers a blank canvas for the new owners.
Terenure a residential suburb located just 4km from St. Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JD’s Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St. Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (2.70m x 4.70m)
- hardwood door with feature stained glass, under stairs storage, picture rail, coving and radiator. Door to
- with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.40m x 4.20m)
- with open fireplace, wood surround tiled inset and heart, bay window with stained glass, coving and picture rail. Interconnecting door to
- Dining Room: (4.70m x 3.70m)
- with coving, picture rail and window to rear.
- Kitchen: (3.20m x 7.30m)
- with exposed wood floor, part tiled walls, excellent range of fitted cupboards with wood counter top, integrated Zanussi single oven, Teka four ring gas hob, Diablo extractor fan and door to hotpress. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.10m x 0.86m)
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom: (3.20m x 5.40m)
- with step down into the bedroom, window to rear and door to
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 1.65m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 4.20m)
- with bay window, cast iron fireplace with tiled insert and picture rail.
- Bedroom 3: (4.00m x 3.80m)
- with built-in wardrobes and picture rail.
- Bedroom 4: (3.00m x 2.00m)
- with built-in wardrobes and shelving unit.
- Shower / Wet Room: (1.93m x 2.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower, towel rail, spotlights, tiled floor and walls. Access to the attic.
To the front, the house is accessed through a cast iron pedestrian gate. The garden is paved and bordered with mature hedging. The rear landscaped garden measures approximately 68ft in length and features a block built raised flower beds and planted lawn. A screened area to the rear offers off-street parking and is accessed off Terenure Road West through electric gates.
BER No. 111100079
Energy Performance Indicator: 495.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.