- Striking family home extended, refurbished and upgraded offering accommodation of approximately 155 sqm (1,670 sqft).
- Triple glazed Munster Joinery windows and double glazed doors to the front and rear of the house.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Pressurised water system.
- Secluded south west facing lawned rear garden measuring approximately 50ft in length.
- Superb location being within walking distance to Terenure Village and an easy commute to Dublin city centre.
- Cat 5 wiring in living room and family room.
- Alarm & intercom system.
- Carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
The accommodation on offer boasts a welcoming reception hall with washed semi solid oak timber floors,
Munster Joinery triple glazed windows, double glazed doors, off the hall area doors lead to the guest w.c.,
utility space and separate cloakroom. To the front the welcoming sitting room features an open fireplace with sliding doors that lead into a most impressive family room with shelved library area and steps down into the open plan Domino Design kitchen and breakfast area. This is flooded with natural light from both the velux windows and extensive floor to ceiling windows and sliding door to the rear which provides direct access to the south west facing rear garden. A window seat overlooks the landscaped rear garden and is perfectly positioned to do so. Upstairs on the first floor level, there are four bedrooms with the master being ensuite and a fully tiled family bathroom.
Outside to the front is a beautifully landscaped low maintenance electric gated driveway bordered by
mature planting providing ample off street car parking. To the rear the landscaped lawned garden with paved patio is perfect for al fresco dining. The south west facing rear garden measures approximately 15m (50ft) in length.
This very fine and exceptionally well-presented family home is superbly located a short walk to Terenure
Village. Which is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St. Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15A, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the
immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
A very special family home which has been refurbished to the highest quality finish and cleverly designed where viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall: (1.3m x 5.3m)
- with intercom system for electric gates, alarm panel, ceiling coving and semi-solid washed oak timber floor.
- Guest W.C.: (1.1m x 1.4m)
- w.c., w.h.b. with cupboard under, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Cloakroom: (0.9m x 2.0m)
- with semi-solid washed oak timber floor and gas boiler.
- Utility Room: (1.5m x 2.0m)
- with a range of shelved cupboards, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, recessed lighting, semi-solid washed oak timber floor and fuse board.
- Living Room: (3.5m x 4.5m)
- with ceiling coving, open fireplace with polished marble mantel and surround with a slate and horseshoe cast iron inset and semi-solid washed oak timber floor. Double sliding doors leading to
- Family Room: (6.5m x 4.5m)
- with semi-solid washed oak timber floor, raised log effect remote control gas fire, ceiling coving and fitted shelving. Steps down into the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (6.0m x 7.0m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, polished Quartz work surfaces and centre island with four large storage drawers, five-ring Induction electric hob with remote control Falmec extractor fan over, integrated Neff double electric oven, integrated Neff microwave, integrated Bosch fridge, integrated Rangemaster freezer, recessed lighting, two skylights, tiled floor with underfloor heating. Large floor to ceiling sliding door leading out to the rear garden and window bench seating area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.1m x 4.0m)
- with a large range of fitted wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room (1.1m x 2.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in double shower with monsoon shower head, tiled ceramic floor, underfloor heating, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated mirror and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.1m x 3.7m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 2.7m)
- with fitted shelving.
- Bedroom 4: (2.2m x 3.0m)
- Bathroom: (1.9m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, bath with shower attachment over, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, recessed lighting and heated towel rail, underfloor heating, heated mirror and extractor fan.
- partially floored for storage, accessed with Stira stairs from the landing.
The front of the house is approached by a silver granite paving with a beech pebble drive behind secure electronic gates offering ample off street car parking. Side access is provided via the storage area to the front. The area is landscaped and planted to include uplighters. The rear garden benefits from a south westerly orientation, measuring approximately 50ft in length. The garden is laid out mainly in lawn with a spacious limestone patio and raised planted flower beds, bordered by mature bamboo to include uplighters and sensor lighting.
BER No. 105076723
Energy Performance Indicator: 127.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.