- Substantial detached family home completely renovated in 2006 of approx. 230sqm (2480 sq. ft.)
- Within walking distance of amenities at Templeogue and Terenure Villages and shopping at Rathfarnham Shopping centre
- Nuaire fresh air heat recovery system
- Gas fired central heating with own boiler house
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
- Solid oak doors, architraves and skirting’s
- Video and intercom security system with phone watch alarm
- Included in the sale carpet, curtains, integrated kitchen appliances
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Large fully floored attic space for additional storage
- Comes to the market in walk in condition
Internally this wonderful detached family home offers exceptionally well-proportioned bright accommodation of approximately 230 sq.m. (2480 sq.ft.) laid out over two floors. The entrance hall features a double height ceiling and marble fireplace and sweeping oak staircase with doors that lead to the family room. From here bi-fold doors lead to an open plan dining room and fully fitted kitchen that comes complete with polished granite worktops and Miele appliances. A separate home working space with guest wc and own door offers obvious potential as a home office. The bright and airy sunroom spans the rear of the house and opens out on both sides giving access to the garden. The master bedroom offers both en-suite and walk in wardrobe facilities and has the added benefit of providing direct access to the rear garden. Whilst upstairs there are four superbly presented spacious double bedrooms, two of which have walk in wardrobes and ensuite facilities.
The location of this superbly presented detached family home is exceptional being only a short stroll from both villages at Templeogue and Terenure with its specialised boutique style shops, excellent restaurants and many other amenities available. Some of Dublin’s most sought after schools, both primary and secondary, are within easy reach including The High School, St Josephs Terenue, St Pius X, Rathgar National School, Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road and St. Mary’s Rathmines to mention a few. There is also an excellent choice of recreational amenities available in the area including Bushy Park, the Dodder Linear Park, and numerous clubs for swimming, tennis, golf, gaa and rugby including CYM, St Marys Templeville Road and Terenure College RFC This is a highly accessible location with numerous bus routes offering ease of access to the City Centre, approximately 7km away. The M50 is in the immediate vicinity and offers easy access to Dublin Airport and the national road network.
- September 23rd 2017 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall (5.1 x 3.3)
- hard wood door, marble fireplace with gas fire inset and black hearth, solid wood sweeping staircase and door leading to under stairs storage. Access to
- Family Room (3.8 x 3.5)
- tiled floor, marble fireplace with gas fire inset and black hearth. Interconnecting bi fold doors to the
- Dining Area / Kitchen (4.4 x 7.8)
- Open plan with tiled floor. Complete with an excellent range of fitted kitchen units, floor to ceiling larder press, integrated hob, oven, fridge and freezer. Off which you can access the office area and double doors lead out to
- Sun Room (8.7 x 3.7)
- contemporary sunroom impressive floor to ceiling triple glazed glass overlooking the rear garden complete with electronic blinds, air conditioning unit. Two sets of french doors provide access to the rear paved garden.
- Bedroom 5 / Family Room (4.5 x 3.5)
- Bright spacious room with wood floor complete with patio doors that lead directly to the rear garden. Currently in use as the master suite with direct access to a walk in fully fitted and shelved wardrobe and door to
- Ensuite (3.2 x 3.3)
- Spacious ensuite with w.c., w.h.b., sauna, steam shower unit and access to a utility Cupboard which has been plumbed for washing machine and shelved for storage
- Office (2.6 X4.4)
- Own door and also accessed from the Kitchen comes complete with fully fitted office space and access to guest wc.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The sweeping staircase leads to the first floor landing off which a storage cupboard is accessed and doors lead to
- Bedroom 1 (2.6 x 4.4)
- double room with large window overlooking the front of the property, built-in wardrobes and access
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.1 x 1.8)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and quadrant pumped shower unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5 x 3.6)
- double room overlooking the rear with access into fully shelved walk-in wardrobe and door to
- Ensuite (2.1 x 1.8)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and quadrant pumped shower unit.
- Bedroom 3 (4.8 x 3.6)
- double room with two windows overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (2.6 x 3.2)
- double room overlooking the front of the property with large picture window
- Bathroom (2.5 x 2.2)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower above, skylight, towel rail and fully tiled
To the front there is off street parking for several cars, laid in cobble lock with appealing mature planting and shrubs. A further gate provides access to the secure side garden. The rear garden is laid out for low maintenance has two water features. It is paved and planted with a range of attractive mature shrubs and potted plants.
BER No. 110188943
Energy Performance Indicator: 165.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.