- Superb family home offering bright spacious accommodation extending to approximately 133 sq.m. (1,431 sq.ft.).
- Extensive lawned rear garden of approximately 87ft planted with an abundance of mature plants and shrubs.
- Attractively positioned off the main thoroughfare accessed from Templeville Road.
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Located approximately 7km from St Stephen’s Green, this well located development is positioned conveniently to an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools including, St. Pius X National School, Presentation Primary School and Bishop Galvin National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and Terenure College. There are a number of recreational and sporting facilities close by, to include St. Jude’s and Faughs GAA Club, St. Mary's College and Terenure RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club, with beautiful parklands available at nearby Bushy Park.
The area also benefits from a fantastic range of shopping facilities locally at both Templeogue Village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, with Dundrum Town Centre only a short distance away. There are a variety of restaurants, pubs and coffee shops in the area. Access to Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas is well serviced with the 15, 15b, 49, 65, 75 and 150 bus routes, whilst the M50 is located only a short distance away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch: (1.8m x 0.75m)
- leads through to
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 4.2m)
- wood floor, alarm panel, understairs storage, radiator cover and centre rose.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 3.6m)
- marble gas fireplace, coving, centre rose, picture window overlooking the front garden and built-in storage units.
- Dining Room: (3.5m x 7.8m)
- marble open fireplace and large picture window to the rear. Door to
- Kitchen: (2.4m x 6.7m)
- hard wood floor, excellent range of cupboards, picture window to rear overlooking a magnificent garden, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Bosch double oven and Neff four ring cooker. Door to
- Utility Space: (1.6m x 2.2m)
- plumbed for washing machine with door to rear garden and door to garage. Door to
- W.C.: (0.9m x 1.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Garage: (2.5m x 6.4m)
- hard wood bi-fold door, currently in use for storage but offers obvious potential to incorporate into living accommodation should one wish to do so.
- spacious landing with door to hot press and hatch to attic.
- Master Bedroom: (2.6m x 7.5m)
- dual aspect with large picture window overlooking the gardens and excellent range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards. Door to
- Ensuite: (0.8m x 2.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., Mira pumped shower system, fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 4.5m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window to the rear.
- Bedroom 3: (3.4m x 3.8m)
- with window to front.
- Bedroom 4: (3.5m x 2.7m)
- W.C.: (0.8m x 2.0m)
- w.c., fully tiled floor and window to rear.
- Bathroom: (1.4m x 1.9m)
- w.h.b., bath, shower, Triton T90 electric shower, window to rear, under sink unit, fully tiled floor and walls.
The front garden provides ample off-street parking on a low-maintenance area with a raised planted flower bed surrounded with mature hedging. To the rear the outstanding garden extends to approximately 27m (87ft). It has been superbly maintained by the current owners and presents a lawned area bordered on both sides with an abundance of mature planting, shrubbery and hedging with a patio area, perfectly positioned to catch the evening sun.
BER No. 111925822
Energy Performance Indicator: 271.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.