- Attractive light-infused home offering accommodation of approximately 107 sq.m. (1152 sq.ft.).
- Westerly facing rear garden of approximately 17m (55ft) including the garage providing off street parking accessed off Templeogue Road.
- Residential Disc Parking available for Fergus Rd and Rathfarnham Rd
- Highly convenient location being metres from the heart of Terenure village.
- Two magnificent interconnecting reception rooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Gentle stroll to Bushy Park with all its amenities.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. Offering a wealth of local amenities within the vicinity, including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities including Lidl & Aldi in Terenure Village and nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor. Leads through to
- Entrance Hall: (4.60m x 1.80m)
- with ceiling coving, enclosed fuse board, Phone Watch alarm panel and radiator cover. Door to
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Drawing Room: (4.36m x 4.65m)
- with bay window to the front, ceiling coving and open fireplace with mahogany mantel, surround and tiled inset. Double sliding doors lead through to the
- Dining Room: (3.79m x 3.65m)
- with ceiling coving and gas fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround and cast iron inset.
- Breakfast Room: (2.63m x 2.81m)
- with King Fisher gas boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Arch through to
- Kitchen: (2.14m x 1.30m)
- with fitted cupboards, sink unit and provision for a gas cooker. Door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (4.08m x 2.78m)
- Bedroom 2: (4.61m x 3.69m)
- with open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 3: (3.71m x 2.36m)
- with fireplace with tiled surround and inset.
- Bedroom 4: (2.66m x 2.20m)
- with fireplace with tiled surround and inset.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
The westerly rear garden measures approximately 17m (55ft) in length with a garage to the rear providing off-street parking which is accessed from a lane which opens onto Templeogue Road. To the front the house is approached by a pedestrian path bordered by cast iron railings and pebble dashed wall, gravelled garden with shrubbery to the front.
BER No. 110607728
Energy Performance Indicator: 404.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.