- Very fine family home situated on mature level gardens of approximately 0.30 of an acre
- Ample off-street car parking to front
- Well set back from Templeogue Road
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation throughout of approximately 125sqm (1,345sqft)
- Superb 58m (170ft) west facing garden to rear which is not overlooked
- Vehicular garage to side
- Garden shed and outside wc
- Immense potential to create a home of true distinction in this first class residential location
- Possible future development potential (subject to planning permission)
- Immediately adjacent to the village of Terenure and easily accessible to Dublin city centre
- A gentle stroll to Bushy Park
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm system
Internally, the property extends to approximately and enjoys bright, well-proportioned living accommodation laid out over two floors. At ground floor, there is an inviting reception hall, off which there are two well-proportioned interconnecting reception rooms, both of which enjoy a pleasant outlook over both the front and rear garden. To the rear there is a generous and well fitted family kitchen, with utility area off. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, a bathroom and separate wc.
Whilst the house has been well maintained throughout the years, it now offers untold potential to create a home of true distinction in this much sought-after residential location. Houses with such generous gardens, offering such potential, rarely come to the market in Terenure and therefore number 91 will without doubt appeal to those looking for a property which could accommodate a substantial family home with the significant added bonus of ample off-street car parking and a wonderful west-facing garden. Given the substantial size and width of the garden there is also the possibility of future development (subject to planning permission).
Number 91 is situated in a location of enviable convenience, immediately adjacent to Terenure village, with its specialist selection of restaurants, pubs and shopping facilities. The village of Rathgar is also within walking distance. Bushy Park the 20.5Ha (51acre) highly popular parkland is across the road. Some of Dublin’s most sought-after primary and secondary schools are within easy reach, to include Terenure College, Our Ladies Templeogue Road, The High School in Rathgar and St. Mary’s College Rathmines to mention a few. There are regular bus services to and from Dublin city centre, only 5kms away.
- Entrance Porch
- with glazed panelled door leading to
- Reception Hall (2.3m x 4.9m)
- with door to under stairs storage with alarm control panel. Door to
- Living Room (3.9m x 4.4m)
- with large picture window to front, tiled fireplace, sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.7m x 4.2m)
- to rear with tiled fireplace and sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.2m x 5.4m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, new world double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, picture window overlooking rear garden, hardwood double glazed door leading to
- Utility area (2.38m x 2.16m)
- with plumbing for washer/dryer space for fridge, shelving overhead. Door to rear garden.
- From the reception hall a staircase leads to the first floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.47m x 3.32m)
- with large picture window to front and very pleasant outlook over the front garden, tiled fireplace and two built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.15m x 4.17m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes and picture window over rear garden. vanity whb.
- Bedroom 3 (2.76m x 3m)
- to rear with picture window to front, vanity whb.
- Bedroom 4 (2.28m x 3.1m)
- with picture window to front
- Separate wc
- with bath with shower over, pedestal whb, tiled floor, window to rear.
- Garage (2.58m x 5.5m)
- with double doors to front.
Very few homes in Terenure enjoy such wonderfully large gardens and indeed offer such potential as 91 Templeogue Road. As previously mentioned, the property enjoys ample off-street car parking to the front. There is a long driveway, bordered by mature lawn. There is a side gate leading to the rear garden which measures 58m (170ft), laid out in lawn, with an array of mature trees and shrubbery, enjoying immense privacy and seclusion.
BER No. 109047308
Energy Performance Indicator: 400.76
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.