- A fine family home on one of Dublin 6’s most prestigious roads
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Stylishly landscaped south facing rear garden
- Ample off street parking behind electric gates
- Within close proximity to a number of excellent schools
- Wired for alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 202 sqm (2,184 sqft)
The property comprises ample accommodation for family requirements, including an entrance porch leading into a large entrance hall, family room, interconnecting living and dining room leading into a large sunroom extension. Further to this there is a kitchen/breakfast room with views over the rear garden, a downstairs W.C., large utility room and generous storage space. Upstairs there are four large bedrooms, family bathroom together with a clever converted attic offering an ideal home office. As previously mentioned there is a fully landscaped south facing rear garden to the rear of the property and ample off street parking to the front behind secure electronic gates.
The location of this property needs no introduction, being situated Dublin 6’s finest road. At one end of the road Milltown Luas stop provides direct access into the city centre as well as to all surrounding areas including Dundrum Shopping Centre. Rathgar village is only a short distance away with a range of shops, services and amenities, while Rathmines and Ranelagh are also in close proximity providing every convenience one could need.
- Entrance Porch (2.95m x 4.15m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Entrance Hall (3.13mx 4.75m)
- with attractive solid oak timber flooring. understairs storage with built in shelving and alarm.
- Living Room (2.48m x 5.34m)
- with picture window overlooking front.
- Drawing Room (3.64m x 4.9m)
- magnificent picture window overlooking front, attractive fire place with marble surround, marble hearth, gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving and sliding doors to
- Dining Room (3.16m x 4.88m)
- with ceiling coving and steps down to
- Sun Room (3.85m x 5.87m)
- magnificent floor to ceiling Rationel picture windows overlooking the landscaped rear garden, pine clad ceiling, solid oak timber flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.8m x 4.07m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, antico floor, ceiling coving, polished granite work surface with under counter circular bowl sink unit, four ring Neff gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, double Neff oven, sliding patio door leading to rear garden, recessed lighting and door to enclosed side passage.
- Downstairs w.c.
- With pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.,
- Enclosed Side Passage (2.45m x 5.77m)
- tiled floor, houses the gas fired boiler and door to
- Utility Room (4.95m x 2.43m)
- plumbed for washing machine & dryer, tiled floor and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (2.71m x 3.16m)
- with picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.04m x 4.8m)
- picture window overlooking front, cabinet wash hand basin, built in shelving and floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (4.2m x 3.1m)
- floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 (2.74m x 3.06m)
- with cabinet wash hand basin and window overlooking rear.
- Family Bathroom
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath, separate shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and hotpress with built in shelving.
- Attic (5.7m x 3.5m)
- currently in use as a home office, excellent range of built in fitted shelving, undereaves storage and large Velux roof light.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., Velux roof light and tiled floor.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking behind electronic gates while to the rear there is a truly magnificent landscaped garden that benefits from the all-day south sunshine.
BER No. 111910980
Energy Performance Indicator: 317.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.