- 10 Minute drive from Mallow Town
- Site size of approx. 0.6 acres
- Superb residential opportunity
- Potential to extend
- In need of modernisation
- Oil fired heating
Constructed in 1933, this property is in need of refurbishments and repairs as well as the upgrade of kitchen/bathrooms however, it poses the opportunity to be a great residential family home which will appeal to a vast majority of would be purchasers. This home
is within easy commuting distance of Mallow which has a vast range of services and amenities.
The accommodation extends to an entrance hall, living room, sitting room, office/study room, kitchen, dining room and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The third master ensuite bedroom on the first floor is accessed off the dining room with separate staircase. The house is finished internally with plastered and painted walls, timber doors, lighting, part carpet,
timber and part tile floor coverings in the bathrooms.
The property has the benefit of an extensive site offering off street parking to the front of the house accessed via gates directly form the R620 road. The front, side and rear garden are lawned and enclosed with mature trees, shrubs and planting defining the properties boundaries. The rear garden benefits from a south facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day.
- Entrance Hall (1.9m x 4.69m)
- A spacious entrance hall and carpeted area.
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 4.1m)
- Located off the entrance hall, this living room has a built in fireplace and is fully carpeted.
- Kitchen (3.4m x 2.9m)
- Built in cupboards and a single drain unit, finished with vinyl flooring and door leading to rear garden.
- Dining Room (3.2m x 2.7m)
- A bright dinning room with built in alcove unit, vinyl flooring and stairs that leads to bedroom 3 with an en-suite.
- Living Room (5.2m x 3.8m)
- A second living area which is spacious and offers a built in fireplace and is fully carpeted. There are PVC double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Downstairs w.c. (1.8m x 0.9m)
- Accessed off the kitchen and has a toilet.
- Utility Room (1.8m x 1.6m)
- A spacious room with concrete flooring.
- Office/Study Area (1.9m x 3.2m)
- An ideal office/study area, front facing and window offers plenty of natural light. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 4.1m)
- Double in size overlooking rear garden, feature fireplace with three windows enhancing natural light and carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.6m)
- Another fine double bedroom with feature fireplace and carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.5m)
- A large bright, carpeted room that also holds a fireplace.
- En-suite (1.8m x 2.4m)
- Three piece suite to include an electric shower fitted, w.c and wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
- Family Bathroom (1.9m x 2.5m)
- Three piece suite to include bath, shower unit overhead, w.c and wash hand basin. The hot press is located in this room and is finished with vinyl flooring.
- Landing (6.9m x 1.9m)
- A spacious bright landing, fully carpeted.
- Shed (5.2m x 2.5m)
- A fine sized detached garden shed which can be used for additional storage space. There is a boiler (Oil fired) house as well as another utility/storage unit which will appeal to many would be purchasers.
The property is set on an extensive regular shaped site of approx. 0.6 acres (0.24 Hectares) offering gated off street parking to front. The front, side and rear garden are lawned and enclosed with mature trees, shrubs and planting defining the boundaries. There is a detached single storey garden shed. The rear garden benefits from a south facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day.
BER No. 113125330
Energy Performance Indicator: 257.6 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.