- Prestigious, highly desirable residential address
- Extensive southerly gardens which offer superb privacy and seclusion
- Spacious very well proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 213 sq.m (2,293 sq.ft)
- Convenient to the excellent amenities of Blackrock and Stillorgan with a regular bus service available on the QBC, the N11, The Dart, the M50 and Sandyford Luas station
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Well set back from the road with ample off street parking
Although the property has been very well maintained and looked after, it now offers a discerning purchaser the opportunity to upgrade and modernise with immense potential to develop the entire or rear of the property subject to the necessary planning permission.
This is an ideally located family home on the upper end of Newtownpark Avenue within easy reach of Blackrock Village and close to the N11 and M50. An excellent position for easy family living being close to shopping centres and a wide selection of primary and secondary schools, the Dart service in Blackrock, the QBC on the N11 together with excellent local shopping and a selection of churches.
There are many sporting venues within the immediate vicinity including several golf clubs, yacht clubs and marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour, tennis clubs and many interesting walks over the Dublin mountains. The property also provides ease of access to the hugely popular and very important M50 interchange. There is also a Luas station just up the road in Sandyford.
- Reception Hall (3m x 2.5m)
- with door leading to innder hall.
- Living Room (8.82m x 4m)
- very fine living room with timber floor and steps leading to dining area.
- Living Room 2 (5.2m x 5.95m)
- an extension of the living room with picture windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Sun Room (4.15m x 3.7m)
- with windows overlooking side & rear, timber flooring and door to garden.
- Kitchen (2.8m x 4.8m)
- kitchen is fitted with a range of overhead press & drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob, two ring gas hob, Miele double oven, free standing fridge freezer, tiled splashback, vaulted ceiling and door to courtyard.
- Storage Area (2m x 2.5m)
- with door to rear garden
- Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 5.25m)
- with timber flooring & window to side.
- Previously a self contained flat
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 4.15m)
- with three picture windows overlooking the rear garden, built in fitted wardrobes, kitchenette with freestanding oven, fridge, sink unit, range of press & drawer units.
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 2.05m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking side & rear
- with pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and part tiled walls.
- Separate w.c.
- Rear Garden
- To the rear there is a magnificent southerly garden mainly laid out in lawn with mature trees, shrubbery and offers immense privacy & secluscion.
BER No. 113123269
Energy Performance Indicator: 562.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.