- Highly regarded prestigious suburban address
- Video entry through electric gates
- Standing on sunny level manicured wrap around gardens of approximately 1 acre
- Secluded yet highly convenient location
- Detached double garage with loft storage finished in Liscannor stone
- Highly energy efficient contemporary home
- High end CCTV and security alarm system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Exterior garden lighting
- Floor area of approximately 728sq.m (7,836sq.ft)
- 5 large bedrooms all availing of high end en-suite bathrooms
- Stunning level of finish and attention to details rarely witnessed
- Handmade Poggenpohl German kitchen with large island unit
- All reception accommodation availing of double height ceilings and access to gardens
- Antica tiling throughout
- Solid walnut doors, skirting and architraves throughout
- Duravit bathroom fittings throughout
- Par 3 golf hole
- Central vacuum system
- Smart home enabled and wired to a central communications room
On entering Tanglewood through the double height atrium reception hall, it is immediately evident that something very special has been created with no expense spared, providing the ultimate in modern family living. The attention to detail and calibre of finish rarely if ever graces the market with every conceivable modern convenience incorporated ensuring the new owners will enjoy all the comforts of modern living. The quality of design and sense of flair, style and space in this home must be seen to be really appreciated. No photographs can really encapsulate the sheer proportions and room heights that this stunning home enjoys. The creative layout and design has an impressive flow with the double height reception hall flooded with natural light offers a view straight from your front door through the living room to the first glimpse of the landscaped gardens.
The living room with its high vaulted ceiling with roof lights, floor to ceiling windows overlooks the gardens and has a handcrafted feature sandstone wall that surrounds the elevated open fire with double folding glazed doors leading to the dining room again vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling windows and open fire which in turn leads to a wonderful open plan family area incorporating the kitchen and breakfast area again with vaulted ceiling with roof lights giving an immense feeling of light and space.
The handcrafted bespoke Poggenpohl kitchen is a particular feature of this superb home with large island unit, high-end integrated appliances and every conceivable modern convenience opens through to separate dining area with matching Poggenpohl sideboard unit and tall sliding walnut doors lead to the family room with bay window overlooking the front. A guest w.c. and utility room offer access to an internal courtyard. All reception accommodation offer access to the sunny rear patios which are ideal for barbeques and al fresco dining. At the opposite end of the property at this level are two large double bedrooms, both with en suites and a family bathroom. An office overlooking the front completes the accommodation at entrance level.
At first floor level off the stunning solid walnut gallery landing that overlooks the entrance hall and living room are three further double bedrooms, again all availing of en suite bathrooms with the main bedroom further benefitting from high vaulted ceiling, a walk-in wardrobe and balcony overlooking the gardens.
Moving down to basement level, this extensive area comprises a large store room, games room with fully fitted bar, gym, spa with sauna, steam room, shower facilities and w.c. with a comms room and plant room completing the accommodation.
This stunning home is complemented by professionally landscaped gardens and grounds for all seasons which have been meticulously maintained and offer immense privacy and seclusion. Extending to approximately 1 acre, the wraparound gardens are laid out in lawn with par 3 golf hole, extensive patios off the reception accommodation ideal for al fresco dining and an enclosed courtyard to the side of the property that are created to follow the sun throughout the day into the evening. All being bordered by mature planting, hedging, shrubbery and trees giving immense privacy and seclusion.
The home will be of major interest to those seeking an ideal location in a rural setting within easy reach of local shopping facilities in Shankill Village, the DART station and library as well as major shopping centres in Bray, Cornelscourt, The Park, Carrickmines and Dundrum Shopping Centre all easily accessible off the M50. The LUAS at Cherrywood allows frequent access to and from the city centre and the M50 makes commuting to the city centre, the airport and nationwide very simple. Local schools include Rathmichael N.S., St. Anne’s, St. John Scotia and St. Gerard’s. Churches of both denominations are within easy reach as are walks along the eastern foothills of the Dublin Mountains. There are a selection of golf and rugby clubs close by as well as livery and horse riding and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour is just a short distance away and will appeal to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance
- with granite cobble lock tiling and door through to the
- Reception Hall (8m x 5.2m)
- with Antica natural stone polished tiled floor, recessed lighting, atrium with skylight and automatic temperature controlled windows, walnut skirting, mood lighting, wall lights, walnut cupboards containing cloak hanging space and storage and double folding glazed walnut doors bordered by ceiling to floor glazing open into the
- Sitting Room (9.3m x 5.5m)
- with open fire and a handcrafted sandstone feature wall, high ceilings opening into the landing, skylight with automatically controlled windows, B&W speakers set into the wall, purpose built unit that houses the LED lighting system, built in unit with storage cupboards, wall lights, up lights, raised fireplace with slate inset, raised slate hearth, twin pair of double folding doors opening out to the rear, solid walnut floor and double folding glazed walnut doors open into the
- Dining Room (6m x 5.3m)
- with polished walnut floor, high ceiling, wall lights, open fireplace with slate inset, slate hearth and limestone surround, B&W speakers, mood lighting, underfloor heating controls, chrome sockets and switches, television point and double folding doors open into the kitchen and back into the hall
- Kitchen (5.3m x 10.7m)
- with high end handmade Poggenpohl German kitchen with integrated fridge units to include water pourer, pull out pantry, wine fridge, pull out larder, Pioneer plasma television with drawers under, twin Neff stainless steel ovens, one with fitted microwave over and coffee maker over the other, Neff warming plates drawers under, storage hidden behind roller shutter, illuminated worktop, up lights, shelving, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Neff dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel half drawer dishwasher, display cabinets, oversized island unit with prep sink, Kuppersbusch ceramic wok, Wolf four ring gas hob, pull up sockets, breakfast bar seating, kick box suction vacuum system, Antica polished natural stone floor, feature vaulted ceiling with skylight, automatically controlled skylights, double sliding glazed doors open out to the rear and opening through to the
- Breakfast Area (5.3m x 5.8m)
- with Antica polished natural stone floor, hot air vent systems, feature skylight, vaulted ceiling, speakers set in, recessed lighting, handmade Poggenpohl sideboard to match kitchen with shelving and illumination, Smart controls and mood lights
- Inner Lobby
- Guest W.C.
- with Duravit w.c., wash hand basin set into a walnut vanity unit with cupboards under and fitted mirror over, stone clad tiled wall, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting and automatic sensor
- Utility Room (4m x 3.2m)
- with natural stone tiled floor, cream high gloss press units, excellent storage, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi 10kg washing machine with Bosch Excel tumble dryer, digital security alarm panel and door to enclosed courtyard
- Family Room (5.3m x 6.3m)
- with sliding walnut doors opening in, engineered walnut floor, mood lighting, high vaulted ceiling with skylight and automatically controlled windows, bay window overlooking the front, chrome fittings, B&W speakers set into the wall either side of the chimney breast, Heat Design solid fuel burning stove set in with slate inset and hearth and limestone surround, Pioneer television with walnut beading, up lighting and underfloor heating system
- Office (4.3m x 3m)
- with solid walnut engineered floor, recessed lighting, window overlooking the front, brushed chrome sockets, telephone point and mood lighting
- Bedroom 1 (5.4m x 8m)
- with built in wardrobes, mood lighting, recessed lighting, speakers in the ceiling, double sliding doors opening out to the garden with overhang for shelter and granite patio area and door to the
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe power shower, oversized tray, Antica marble floor and wall tiles, recessed lighting, shaving socket, Duravit wash hand basin set into walnut vanity unit with drawer under, wall mounted Duravit w.c., large fitted mirror and chrome heated towel rail
- Guest W.C.
- with Duravit w.c., feature marble hand crafted wash hand basin, part stone clad wall, chrome heated towel rail and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (5.7m x 5.4m)
- with recessed lighting, speakers in the ceiling, window to front, a range of Skon sliding ceiling to floor wardrobes, underfloor heating controls, mood lighting, chrome sockets, telephone point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe power shower with oversized tray, LED wall lighting, tall heated chrome towel rail, Duravit wash hand basin set into vanity unit with pull out walnut drawer, fitted mirror over, shaving socket, wall mounted w.c., Antica marble floor and walls
- Basement Level
- with natural stone stairwell leading down, lighting set above the skirting boards and feature wall light at lower section with understairs storage
- Games Room/Store (5.3m x 10.5m)
- with recessed lighting
- Entertainment Room (8.2m x 7.1m)
- with LED lighting, hand painted murals, projector with screen, B&W speakers set into the wall, purpose built walnut bar with dishwasher, shelving, display cabinets, large fitted mirror, LED down lighting, mood lighting and chrome sockets
- Comms Room
- with connections for televisions, phones, speakers etc, CCTV, digital alarm panel and fuse board
- Gym (6.4m x 5m)
- with raised ceiling, speakers set in, recessed lighting, provision for wall mounted television and double folding doors opening out to the lower area with steps to garden level
- Spa (5.3m x 3.8m)
- with sauna, steam room and dual shower units with monsoon heads, mood lighting, recessed lighting, speakers in ceiling and door to outsidede
- Guest W.C.
- with wall mounted Duravit w.c., semi-pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror over, part Antica tiled walls andrecessed lighting
- Plant Room
- with the manifolds for the underfloor heating and lighting system and fuse board
- with natural stone stairwell with illumination set in above the skirting boards and curved window feature overlooking the front
- with walnut gallery landing overlooking the sitting room and hall, central vacuum point, Smart Home controls, underfloor heating and solid walnut engineered floor
- Bedroom 3 (4m x 5.3m)
- with Skon sliding wardrobes, dormer window overlooking the front, television point, telephone point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- : with step in tiled Grohe power shower, oversized tray, Duravit wall mounted w.c., Duravit semi-pedestal wash hand basin, Antica tiled floor and walls, recessed lighting, fitted mirror and shaving socket
- Bedroom 4 (5.7m x 6.4m)
- with vaulted ceiling, skylights, blackout blinds, Skon built in wardrobes, up lights and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe power shower, tall heated chrome towel rail, LED lighting, Duravit wash hand basin set into vanity unit with drawer under, fitted mirror over, shaving socket, Duravit wall mounted w.c., recessed lighting, Antica tiled walls and floor
- Main Bedroom Suite (7.5m x 4.8m)
- with dressing table with mirrored back, drawer under and Skon built in wardrobes
- En Suite Bathroom
- with large step in tiled power shower with monsoon head, two tall heated chrome towel rails, Jacuzzi bath set into walnut panel, his & hers Duravit wash hand basin set into walnut vanity unit with drawers under, matching cabinet to the side, fitted mirror over, television set into the wall with speakers and marble tiled walls and floor
- Dressing Room
- with drawers, box shelving, cloak hanging and recessed lighting
- Bedroom Area (5.5m x 4.7m)
- with vaulted ceiling, skylights, blackout blinds, television point and sliding door to balcony
Electronic gates with video intercom and CCTV open onto a sweeping gravelled drive bordered by mature hedging and trees lead to the front of the property with excellent parking and detached double garage finished in Liscannor Stone. The manicure gardens wrap around the property extending to approximately 1 acre laid out in lawn with par 3 golf hole, extensive granite patios off the reception accommodation ideal for Barbeques and al fresco dining with enclosed courtyard off the utility space. The gardens and grounds avail of CCTV and external lighting and are all bordered by mature planting, hedging and trees. DETACHED GARAGE: 5.9m x 7.4m (19'4" x 24'3") with up and over door with parking for two cars, door to side, windows each side, enclosed fuse board, central vacuum unit, water tank, lighting and stairs to loft storage with window to front and rear
BER No. 111633137
Energy Performance Indicator: 194.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.