- Substantial four bedroom semi-detached home
- Standing on generous gardens and grounds
- Immense potential to refurbish, extend, or further develop. (subject to planning permission)
- Gas fire central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Three large receptions rooms
- Private sunny rear garden extending to approx. 75 ft (23 m)
- Adjacent to Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS
- Off street car parking for five / six vehicles
- Total floor area approx. 130 sq m (1400 sq ft)
A peaceful retreat this property offers the discerning purchaser a substantial property with the advantage of a large sunny private rear garden. The living accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hall, dining room, living room, family room, kitchen, breakfast room and downstairs bathroom on ground floor level, upstairs there is four bedrooms, bathroom, and w.c. The gardens are a particular feature with ample off-street car parking to the front and mature, lawned gardens surrounding the property offering great potential to extend (subject to FPP) providing a superb opportunity to enhance this family home.
Enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity with Dundrum LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre are a short walk. Numerous schools are nearby including Taney National School, Notre Dame, Mount Anville, Wesley College, Our Lady’s Grove, St Olafs, St Killian’s German School to name a few. Churches, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, bus services to the City Centre. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Churchtown, Stillorgan and Dundrum village are just minutes away.
- Entrance Porch:
- leading to
- Entrance Hall: (2.00m x 2.15m)
- l-shaped hallway, with hardwood tiled floor. Opening to
- Inner Hallway: (2.20m x 2.00m)
- with understairs storage cupboard and staircase leading to upper floor.
- Living Room: (3.50m x 4.50m)
- with beautiful marble fireplace with ornate limestone surround, built-in display / storage cupboard and two picture windows overlooking garden to front.
- Dining Room: (3.45m x 3.00m)
- with windows overlooking gardens to side and door leading to kitchen area. Opening to
- Family Room: (4.20m x 5.50m)
- with very fine tiled fireplace with brass inset and ornate hardwood surround and tiled hearth. Sliding doors leading to patio area to front of house.
- Breakfast Room: (3.25m x 3.00m)
- with door to rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen: (3.90m x 2.25m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, shelving, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, window overlooking garden to rear.
- Shower Room: (3.30m x 1.60m)
- incorporating Cloakroom area, with w.c., w.h.b., shower and tiled floor.
- Landing Area: (0.90m x 2.90m)
- gallery style landing with velux roof light overhead, access to attic area and door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.50m x 4.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and windows to front and side.
- Bedroom 2 (to side): (2.80m x 3.85m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboard over and built-in shelving units.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.30m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.70m x 2.65m)
- with fitted shelving.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 2.10m)
- with w.h.b., bath, cork tile floor, part tiled wall, velux window overhead and hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Separate W.C.: (1.75m x 1.00m)
- with w.c.
Front: The gardens of this most charming property are a most important feature and subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission offer obvious potential to either substantially extend the existing residence or for further development. The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for five / six vehicles with mature hedgerow bordering to the front and adjoining garden along with mature trees and lawn area. There is a south-facing patio to the front of the property leading to the Family Room. Rear: The rear garden extends to approximately 75 ft (23 m) and is afforded a high degree of privacy with mature hedgerow bordering to the side and shrubs, plants and trees to the rear. The garden is predominantly set out in level lawn with a second patio area to the rear.
BER No. 103188108
Energy Performance Indicator: 400.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.