- Substantial 5 Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Large Receptions Rooms
- Oil fire central heating
- Private Sunny Rear Garden
- Large Eaves Storage
- Walking Distance to the Luas
- Adjacent to Dundrum Town Centre
- Close to local schools and amenities
Deceptively spacious, this property has been well maintained throughout by the current owners. It offers the discerning purchaser a substantial property measuring approx. 2,152 sq ft. It has the advantage of a large sunny private rear garden.
The living accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, Living cum dining room, lounge/bedroom 5, Kitchen, Utility room, downstairs bathroom, 5 bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. The garage offers great potential to extend (subject to FPP) providing a superb opportunity to enhance this family home.
Built in the 1970’s, this location is always looked on favourably by families due to its quiet setting and convenience to all the amenities this area has to offer. With its convenience to the LUAS and M50 along with easy access to a host of schools and colleges (ie U.C.D.), it makes 40 Taney Rise a must for viewing.
Local schools include Taney National School, Notre Dame, Mount Anville, Wesley College, Our Lady’s Grove, St Olafs, St Killian’s German School to name a few. Dundrum Town Centre is only a 10 minute walk away making this property a fantastic family home.
- Ground Floor
- Hall (4.60m x 7.11m)
- Living / Dining Room (9.03m x 4.07m)
- Feature stone surround fireplace (solid fuel). Tv. point.
- Kitchen (3.45m x 5.45m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage. Gas hob.
- Bedroom 3 (8.31m x 6.06m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Fitted wardrobes. Sink.
- Bedroom 5 (4.18m x 3.29m)
- Bathroom (2.51m x 2.95m)
- wc, whb, bidet, bath. Shower.
- Utility Room
- Garage (5.00m x 2.50m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.56m x 4.82m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 (3.77m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom. Eaves storage
- Landing (2.03m x 5.68m)
- Eaves storage.
- Bathroom (1.62m x 2.91m)
- wc, whb, bidet, bath. Tiled walls. Fitted wall units.
- Access to eaves storage
Garage: (5m x 2.5m). Sunny rear garden approx. 20 in depth. Store. Wc. Off street parking for c. 2 cars.
BER No. 101932390
Energy Performance Indicator: 398.23
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com