- Substantial extended 5 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Gas fire central heating
- Private Sunny Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to the Luas (short cut nearby onto Taney Road)
- Adjacent to Dundrum Town Centre
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Measuring approx. 165 m2 (1,776 sq ft.).
Deceptively spacious, this property has been well maintained throughout by the current owners. It offers the discerning purchaser a substantial property measuring approx. 165m2 (1,776 sq ft.). It has the advantage of a large sunny private rear garden.
The living accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hall, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, breakfast area, study/reception room, utility room, guest wc. First floor - 5 bedrooms and bathroom. The attic space offers a great opportunity to add additional living space to what already is a fantastic property.
Built in the 1960’s, this location is always looked on favourably by families due to its quiet setting and proximity to all the amenities this area has to offer. With its convenience to the LUAS and M50 along with easy access to a host of schools and colleges (ie U.C.D.), it makes 39 Taney Crescent a must for viewing.
Local schools include Taney National School, Mount Anville, Wesley College, Our Lady’s Grove, St Olafs, St Killian’s German School to name a few. Dundrum Town Centre is only a 15 minute walk away making this property a fantastic family home. An additional feature for families is the large green space within the community. Incorporated with this green area is a children’s playground.
- September 21st 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Porch: (3.03m x 0.71m)
- Entrance Hall: (4.85m x 3.16m)
- l-shaped with storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.60m x 3.49m)
- with wooden floor, feature fireplace with marble and wooden surround (solid fuel) and tv point.
- Dining Room: (4.60m x 3.47m)
- with marble and wood surround fireplace (gas fire inset) and wooden floor.
- Conservatory: (3.33m x 2.39m)
- with tiled floor and sliding door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.49m x 3.26m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage and tiled floor.
- Breakfast Area: (4.26m x 2.64m)
- with wooden floor.
- Study / Reception Room: (4.28m x 2.56m)
- with wooden floor.
- Utility Room: (2.52m x 0.97m)
- with tiled floor and plumbed for washing machine.
- Guest Bathroom: (2.26m x 1.24m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower (Triton T90), fully tiled floor and walls.
- Landing: (3.66m x 3.17m)
- with hotpress, storage and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.00m x 2.73m)
- with fitted sliderobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.97m x 3.41m)
- overlooking rear garden, with fitted sliderobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.11m x 2.83m)
- with fitted wall units.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (4.01m x 2.55m)
- with fitted wardrobes, wooden floor and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 5 (to front): (3.24m x 2.10m)
- Bathroom: (2.59m x 2.48m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bidet, bath with shower attachment, corner Aqua Stream shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
Front: cobble-lock driveway for approximately 2 cars. Rear: split-level garden with fantastic patio area and boiler house, 18m in depth.
BER No. 107761686
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.