- Private residence in central location
- Convenient to Mount Merrion, Stillorgan and Dundrum
- Within walking distance of LUAS
- Five bedrooms
- Solid wood flooring throughout
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Gas central heating
- Bespoke kitchen
- Wired for alarm and intercom
- Double glazed windows
- Off-street car parking & electric gates
- Floor area approx: 160 sqm (1,722 sqft)
Constructed circa 1985, this gracious residence has been sensitively renovated with classic contemporary bespoke furnishings and an exceptional eye to detail; offering beautiful, bright and airy accommodation extending to 160 sqm (1,722 sqft) approximately. To the front there is a large gravel driveway with landscaped gardens, secured behind electric automatic gates. At entrance level there is a beautiful living room with feature Le Droff open fireplace, a separate dining room, family room and a superbly appointed bespoke Chalon-style kitchen with
feature Waterford Stanley. French doors offer access to the external space which has been cleverly maximised with sandstone paving and boasts a mature landscaped garden measuring approximately 9.80m x 12.70m (32.15ft x 41.66ft). At the first floor there are five well-appointed bedrooms (master ensuite)and a family bathroom and there is also an attic space with scope for conversion.
The property occupies a prime position, located just off Mount Anville Road with easy access to local shops, restaurants, cafes, transport links, UCD, Dundrum Town Centre and Dublin City Centre. The villages of Donnybrook and Ranelagh are just a short distance away as is the N11 and M50, allowing easy travel to the city centre and beyond and the regular bus services and the local LUAS station at Dundrum allow one to truly take advantage of Dublin’s public transport system. Some of Dublin’s finest schools are also within walking distance, including St. Theresa’s Mount Merrion, as well as Mount Anville Girls’ School. Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Willow Park and Sion Hill are also within easy access. As well as this, Tamur’s close proximity to Dundrum LUAS Station means that third-level institutions, including Trinity College Dublin and DIT, are minutes away. There are excellent leisure facilities in the area, with golf, sailing, tennis and rugby clubs all
close by. A landmark family home in a much sought-after South Dublin address, early viewing is strongly advised.
- Entrance Hall: (5.15m x 2.20m)
- solid wood flooring and cloakroom.
- Living Room: (5.50m x 3.85m)
- solid wood flooring and Le Droff style open fireplace.
- Dining Room: (3.85m x 3.50m)
- solid wood flooring and double doors out to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.60m x 4.85m)
- traditional style kitchen with marble worktops, range of kitchen units and cupboards, Belfast sink, Stanley range, plumbing for dishwasher, solid wood flooring and recessed lighting. Double doors out to rear garden.
- Family Room: (4.50m x 2.45m)
- with solid wood flooring.
- Downstairs W.C.: (1.50m x 1.15m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Landing: (3.10m x 3.80m)
- with access to attic area and hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom: (5.10m x 3.10m)
- with extensive built-in wardrobes and
- Ensuite: (1.00m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b, shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.15m x 4.15m)
- double room with solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.10m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (5.00m x 2.40m)
- double room.
- Bedroom 5 (to rear): (2.40m x 2.45m)
- single room.
- Bathroom: (2.35m x 1.95m)
- modern bathrooms with w.c., w.h.b., bath with wall fitted shower with power shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the side of the property there is a utility space and shed which is useful for storage and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer, measuring approx. 5.20m x 3.40m includes w.c. The front of the property has an electric gated entrance with driveway providing ample off-street parking for 3/4 vehicles surrounded by mature trees offering privacy and side access to the rear garden. The beautiful landscaped rear garden measures approx. 9.80m x 12.70m lawned with patio area ideal for entertaining with outdoor speaker system and lighting. Extremely private surrounded by mature shrubbery.
BER No. 109132100
Energy Performance Indicator: 267.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org