- Modern detached family home
- Domestic garage to the side
- South facing rear garden
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Four large bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- GFCH with new high condenser boiler
- French doors to patio
- Feature marble fireplace
- Cobble lock off street parking to front
- Cul-de Sac setting
- Easy access to Castleknock and M50 road network
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Approximate floor area 125sqm / 1345sqft
On entering the house you are greeted by a spacious hallway with guest WC. There are two interconnecting reception rooms. The living room is flooded with natural light from a large bay window and a marble fireplace with gas inset fire is a real focal point. Double doors lead to the dining room, with French doors opening out to a fantastic patio area and the south facing rear garden. The open plan kitchen/breakfast room truly is the heart of this home and offers an abundance of storage and ample counter space with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge. French Doors and Velux windows take full advantage of the south facing aspect.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and one large single bedroom. The master bedroom is en-suite. A family bathroom completes the accommodation. Outside the front garden is laid in lawn, a cobble lock driveway provides off street parking. There is access to the garage and side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden. The wonderful south facing rear garden is approx. 70ft in length and is laid in lawn and planted with mature trees and shrubs. Talbot Court is a charming residential en-clave enjoying a mature landscaped leafy cul- de sac setting. The property offers easy access to Castleknock village, and is within walking distance of Castleknck Train Station via the canal. The M50 road network accesses both the north and the south city with great convenience.
- Entrance Hall: (5.05m x 1.95m)
- Spacious entrance hallway with Versace tiling, understairs storage , guest W.C and stairwell to first floor level
- Living Room: (4.80m x 3.80m ( Excluding Bay ))
- The living room is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large bay window, the marble fireplace with gas inset fire is a real focal point. Double doors lead to the dining room.
- Dining Room: (4.90m x 2.45m)
- Dining room with French doors leading to the south facing rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room: (2.85m x 6.85m)
- Open format kitchen/breakfast room with porcelain tiled floor, wall and floor mounted shaker style units and French door leading to both the patio and the south facing rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.45m x 4.45m)
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window overlooking the front garden.
- En-suite: (1.45m x 2.1m)
- Fully tiled en-suite with shower, WC and WHB
- Bedroom two: (2.85m x 3.50m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom three: (2.55m x 3.10m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom four: (2.80m x 2.50m)
- Large single bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the front garden
- Main bathroom: (1.95m x 2.05m)
- Fully tiled family bathroom with bath, WC and WHB
BER No. 106341662
Energy Performance Indicator: 250.58 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com