- Exceptionally well maintained and presented accommodation of approximately 96 sqm (1,033 sqft).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Attic space of 10.5ft x 18ft with a roof height of 7ft to 10.5ft, offering potential for conversion.
- A short walk from Dundrum and Rathgar Villages with their boutique and local shops and selection of restaurants.
- Communal parking to front.
- Rear garden of approximately 11.5m (38 ft).
- Service Charge: €600 per annum - shared with the residents of Synge Court who contribute and run their own management company.
Internally this modern home offers impressive accommodation comprising bright entrance hallway, guest w.c., fully fitted kitchen overlooking the front and to the rear, a spacious sitting room offering direct access out to the lawned garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, including master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. The large attic of 10.5ft x 18ft, which includes a roof height of 7ft to 10.5ft, offers fantastic potential for conversion with sufficient room for a fourth bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from excellent communal off street parking to the front.
The area is well serviced with a wide range of amenities and local shops close by including Super Valu, Meadows and Byrne, Howard’s Way Café, Lloyd’s Pharmacy and Churchtown Stores. This location is second to none with a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools within easy reach, such as The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, Terenure College, Good Shepard National School and Our Lady’s National School.
There are excellent transport links with a regular bus service, being the 14, on Braemor Road and the LUAS at Windy Arbour which is just a 20 minute walk offering ease of access to the city centre, approximately 5km away, and surrounding areas. The M50 is only a short drive offering access to the arterial road network, the Airport and country hinterland.
- Entrance Hall: (5.1m x 1.8m)
- with ceiling coving, fuse board, alarm panel and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic floor.
- Living/Dining Room: (4.7m x 5.3m)
- with ceiling coving and coal-effect gas fireplace with polish granite inset and hearth with timber mantel and surround. Double doors lead to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5.1m x 3.4m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, tiled ceramic floor, integrated Bosch 4-ring electric hob with extractor fan over, Zanussi built-in electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Whirlpool fridge freezer and wine rack.
- with hotpress with dual immersion and access to the attic via a hatch.
- Master Bedroom: (4.1m x 3.4m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in Mira Vigour electric shower and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2: (5.2m x 2.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.1m x 2.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over and tiled ceramic floor.
To the front of the property are communal gardens and excellent off street car parking. The delightful garden to the rear, which is walled /fenced and laid out mainly in lawn, enjoys a private aspect, a barna shed and extends to 11.5m (38 ft).
BER No. 110822368
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.