- A most appealing double fronted, Kenny built family home.
- Ideally located on a quietly exclusive cul de sac.
- Well maintained, generous accommodation.
- Attractively landscaped rear garden (approx. 24m./78ft.)
- Conveniently positioned off The Rise, adjacent to neighbourhood shops and within a short walk of the QBC on the N11.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Floor area approx. 199sqm. / 2,142sq.ft. (including the attic).
No. 28 is a very well-maintained family home enjoying flexible accommodation extending in total to approximately 199sqm. (2,142sq.ft.) briefly comprising: living room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, serving kitchen, guest w.c., four bedrooms (master bedroom with dressing room), bathroom, shower room, and office with stairs to converted attic.
The property originally formally provided for a granny flat (approx. 57sqm. / 613sqft.) to the side with its own separate front entrance. It is now integrated with the main house however it could be easily reverted to its former use as a granny flat.
Sycamore Road is one of Mount Merrion’s most exclusive and favoured roads, being a quiet mature cul de sac within easy walk of neighbourhood shops on The Rise which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, the UCD campus at Belfield, and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. The property is also within a short walk of the QBC on the N11 and major shopping centres in Stillorgan and Blackrock. The DART station at Booterstown is also easily accessible.
- Porched Entrance
- tiled floor, door to
- Reception Hall (2.35m x 2.1m)
- tiled, door to shelved cloak room & understairs store.
- Living Room (3.75m x 4.7m)
- (into the bay) glazed panelled door, ceiling coving, fireplace with timber surround, slate inset, raised granite hearth, sliding concertina glazed panel doors to
- Sitting Room (2.8m x 2.45m)
- timber floor, French doors to rear patio and doors to breakfast room/kitchen and the formal dining room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area (3.75m x 3.45m)
- Recessed downlighting, timber floor, feature electric log effect fire, arch to
- Kitchen Area (4.1m x 3.55m)
- very well fitted with extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop one and half bowl stainless steel sink, four ring electric hob, feature extractor hood over, integrated double oven, space for free standing fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, larder, tiled floor, large picture window overlooking garden, door to patio, roof light.
- Dining Room (2.3m x 8.75m)
- (plus bay window). PVC door to front, giving separate side access. Timber floor, front used as a dining area, understairs storage to the rear.
- Guest W.C.
- w.c., wash hand basin with storage underneath, tiled floor
- Communicating Lobby
- door to patio, door to
- Utility Room / Serving Kitchen (3m x 2.55m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, saucepan drawers, worktop, tiled splashback, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob extractor hood over, oven underneath, plumbed for washing machine, picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.45m)
- including very good range of built in wardrobes, glazed panel door to
- Dressing Room (2.65m x 2.2m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 4.6m)
- including good range of built in wardrobes
- Bath with shower over, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, largely tiled walls.
- Office (2.9m x 3.15m)
- Attic Room (4.6m x 3.6m)
- Currently in use as a bedroom, good range of built in wardrobes, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 4m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.35m x 2.75m)
- built in wardrobes, presses above
- Shower Room
- step in shower with Triton electric shower, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
The front garden is walled, bordered by flowerbeds, mature shrubs, bushes, & plants. Largely gravelled providing good off street car parking. The rear garden, which extends to approx. 24m. (78ft.) is a particular feature of this fine home. It is well walled, and bordered by an extensive range of bushes, shrubs, and plants. Attractive Indian sandstone wrap around patio to the house, and two further patios in the garden. Barna shed.
BER No. 112570676
Energy Performance Indicator: 290.65 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.