- 3-bedroom semi-detached property with garage.
- Impressive c. 38 m / 124 ft. long rear garden
- Unbeatable location next to Dundrum and Churchtown Villages
- 20-minute walk to Dundrum LUAS
- Wired for alarm
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fire central heating
- Off street car parking
- Option to extend further S.P.P
- Total floor area approx. 103 sq. m (1,108 sq. ft)
This bright and spacious accommodation comprises of on ground floor level the entrance hall, living room interconnecting to dining room, kitchen and downstairs w.c. On first floor level there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom and separate w.c. The front of the property is partly lawned with ample car parking. Garage to the side offers scope to convert or further extend. At the rear of the property is a magnificent approx. 38 m / 124 ft. in depth. This offers endless opportunities to extend or further develop subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
Sycamore Road enjoys an unbeatable location close to Dundrum, Churchtown, Ballinteer and Rathfarnham Villages. The property is only a short stroll from a host of nearby amenities including many local shops, excellent primary and secondary schools and various sporting and recreational amenities including Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and Meadowbrook Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre. Both Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre are within a 15-minute walk of the property. The locality enjoys excellent transport links with Dublin City Centre within a 20-minute drive and N11 and M50 motorway within 5 minutes’ drive providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is also well serviced by numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS Green Line in Dundrum and Balally.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.17m x 3.44m)
- with tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4.06m x 3.86m)
- carpeted with marble surround fireplace interconnecting to
- Dining Room: (3.54m x 2.42m)
- Kitchen: (3.86m x 3.79m)
- with laminate floor, range of units and cupboards, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and under stairs storage cupboard.
- Rear Entrance Porch: (2.82m x 0.80m)
- WC: (1.49m x 0.87m)
- Storage Room: (1.47m x 1.53m)
- Landing: (2.71m x 3.06m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.18m x 3.54m)
- to the rear, carpet with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.31m x 3.51m)
- carpeted with built in wardrobes overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.59m x 2.70m)
- carpeted with built in wardrobe overlooking front.
- Bathroom: (1.84m x 1.76m)
- tiled floor and walls, mira elite electric shower over and WHB.
- WC: (1.77m x 0.79m)
- part tiled walls and floor.
To the front there is a walled garden, lawn and driveway with ample off street car parking. Garage (5.08m x 2.29m) offering scope to convert or further extend. The rear there is a magnificent sunny 38 m / 124 ft. lawned garden, offering excellent scope to extend or further develop subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 112795125
Energy Performance Indicator: 431.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.