- Extended, part brick fronted family home
- Attractively positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with a sylvan outlook
- Generous front garden providing off street parking for two cars
- Extended, open plan kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Gas fired central heating
- Convenient location adjacent to the QBC on the N11
- Floor area approximately 101sqm/1087sqft
No. 8 is a well maintained family home which has been extended (approx. 101sqm/1,087sqft) now comprising sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility, store room, guest w.c., three bedrooms & bathroom. The property further benefits from generous parking to the front.
Westminster Park is situated just off the N11 and is convenient to a wide range of local amenities such Blackrock, Stillorgan, Dundrum Town Centre and Cornelscourt Village with their numerous shopping facilities, excellent schools, and churches. The city centre is also easily accessible with the highly efficient 46A route on the QBC just a few minutes walk away and the Sandyford LUAS station is also within easy access, as is the M50 interchange which provides ease of access to all points North, South, East, and West of Dublin city centre, including Dublin Airport.
- Receptin Hall (1.8m x 5.1m)
- timber floor, under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.
- comprising w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled & part tiled wall, tiled floor
- Living Room (3.25m x 4.25m)
- fireplace with marble surround, raised marble hearth, built in bookshelves.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.25m x 6.5m)
- Velux roof lights. Kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, display cabinets, granite work top, feature 6 ring gas SMEG hob & oven, integrated fridge/freezer, tile splashing backing, centre island unit with granite worktop, Belfast sink unit and integrated dishwasher. Work station in corner with built in desk and shelving above. Timber floor.
- Utility Room (2.05m x 1.5m)
- with built in units, drawers, cupboards, work top, plumbed for washing machine & dryer
- Store Room
- door to shelved hotpress, access to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 3.6m)
- built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 3.45m)
- good range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 2.65m)
- Comprising bath with Triton T90 electric shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
The front garden is hedged with lawn way, attractive path, and off street car parking for approximately two cars. The rear garden is walled, a paved patio with a step down to a lawn area bordered by shrubs and bushes. Barna shed.
BER No. 112206198
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.4 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.