- Quiet residential cul-de-sac location
- Carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- A selection of excellent schools and amenities close by
- Bright spacious accommodation extending to approximately 92sq.m (990sq.ft)
- Excellent transport routes with regular bus services close by
- Gas fired central heating system
- South west facing rear garden
The location of Sycamore Court will prove extremely popular to those trying to get a foothold in this popular suburb. Within easy reach are a selection of excellent schools and colleges including Kill O’ The Grange National School, Educate Together Monkstown, Hollypark National School, Lycee Francais D’Irlande, Clonkeen College and Loreto Foxrock. Newpark Comprehensive is also within easy reach. There is a wide variety of amenities available close by in Deansgrange Village, Dun Laoghaire Town Centre, Cornelscourt, Stillorgan, Blackrock and Dundrum. Within close proximity are numerous recreational activities including horse racing, golf, tennis, rugby, GAA and soccer clubs and marine and sailing activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. The area is well serviced by excellent public transport with the 46A bus route on Kill Avenue using the N11 QBC to the city centre as well as numerous other bus routes including the 45, 75 and 63. The LUAS is available at Sandyford Industrial Estate and the DART station in Dun Laoghaire and the M50 makes commuting nationwide exceptionally easy.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.3m)
- with digital alarm and fuse box
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 5.3m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, marble fireplace with open fire and marble hearth and glazed double doors open through to the
- Dining Room (5.2m x 3.3m)
- with window overlooking the rear, Gloworm gas boiler with controls and opens through to the
- Kitchen (2.4m x 2.8m)
- with a range of wall and floor units, tiled splashback, single stainless steel sink unit, standalone oven with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and door to rear garden
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.3m x 2.5m)
- with wardrobe over the stairs and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 4.2m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- overlooks the rear
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, oversized step in Triton T90Z electric shower, wash hand basin and w.c.
The property is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for two cars with gated side access leading to the south west facing rear garden which is laid out mainly in lawn with patio area and Barna shed.
BER No. 110253465
Energy Performance Indicator: 262.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.