- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum and Churchtown village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities
- Rear garden with westerly aspect approx. 14m / 45 ft
- Useful Barna shed wired for electric
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Alarm system fitted
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50
- Total floor area approx. 78 sq. m./ 839 sq. ft
On entering the property there is a hallway leading to an open plan layout with a practical kitchen to the front of the property, a cosy and spacious living/ dining room with an excellent feature multi fuel stove and double doors from the living space to the rear garden enjoying a sunny westerly aspect extends to approx. 14m/45ft. and afforded a high degree of privacy. Upstairs there are two generously proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Stira offers access to the attic which is smartly fitted out with useful shelving to maximize storage.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum and Churchtown Villages, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room: (6.81m x 4.23m)
- with feature solid fuel fireplace and door to outdoor area. Arch through to
- Kitchen (to front): (2.72m x 2.38m)
- with laminate wood flooring, range of kitchen units and cupboards, feature bay window, plumbed for washing machine and built-in Whirlpool electric oven and hob with extractor fan over.
- Landing: (1.75m x 3.41m)
- with hotpress and Stira.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.08m x 4.17m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.90m x 4.22m)
- carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.45m x 2.08m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., power shower and heated towel rail.
The garden to the rear is a notable feature of this property and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy extending to approx. 14m/45ft. There is pedestrian access leading to the garden at the rear. The garden is landscaped with decked area, lawned and bordering mature trees, shrubs and hedgerow. Newly built Barna shed ideal as a play area/ study/ utility space.
BER No. 109717041
Energy Performance Indicator: 233.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.