- Four bedroom family home
- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum and Churchtown village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities
- Adjacent to Dundrum Luas Station
- Garage with scope for additional living or bedroom space
- Rear garden with westerly aspect approx. 19m in depth
- Off-street car parking for two vehicles
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Alarm system fitted
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50
- Total floor area approx. 160 sq. m./ 1722 sq. ft
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level a porch, entrance hallway, large lounge/dining room, living room, kitchen and guest wc. Upstairs there are four ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is off street parking to the front for two vehicles. Rear garden benefits from a sunny westerly aspect and extends to approx. 19m.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum and Churchtown Villages, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. The LUAS journey time from Dundrum to St Stephen’s Green is 14 minutes There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including De La Salle, Holy Cross, Taney Parish, Educate Together and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.98m x 1.72m)
- with wooden floor.
- Entrance Hall: (3.90m x 2.15m)
- bright hall with wooden floor, alarm panel and understairs storage.
- Inner Hall: (1.67m x 1.16m)
- with wooden floor. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.72m x 0.85m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and wooden floor.
- Kitchen: (4.33m x 4.10m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Living Room: (4.41m x 3.98m)
- large bright room with solid fuel fire.
- Lounge / Dining Room: (7.94m x 3.94m)
- large reception room with marble fireplace with gas inset and patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.05m x 3.66m)
- with three fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.01m x 2.91m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.12m x 3.34m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.43m x 2.19m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.56m x 2.32m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and Mira Elite shower.
Front: with car parking for two cars and a lawned garden. Rear: laid out in lawn and patio. West aspect measuring approximately 19m depth. Garage: 5.54m x 2.58m (18'2" x 8'6") Cupboard Area (to side): 6.80m x 1.83m (22'4" x 6') Outside W.C.: 1.83m x 0.88m (6' x 2'11") Utility Area: 1.83m x 1.21m (6' x 4')
BER No. 112221635
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.