- Detached residence beside Dundrum Village
- Outstanding potential for further extension/development SPP
- Magnificent garden to side and rear with westerly aspect
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50
- Total floor area approx. 125 sq. m./ 1345 sq. ft
On entering the property there is a hallway with cloakroom leading a cosy and spacious living room, dining room with access to rear garden and kitchen. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. The rear garden enjoying a sunny westerly aspect extends to approx. 16m x 22m/ 52ft x 72ft. and afforded a high degree of privacy with potential to develop S.P.P. There is off street parking to the front and garage offering scope to convert to additional living space.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum and Churchtown Villages, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance porch (2.05m x 2.20m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hallway (4.40m x 1.60m)
- with staircase to upper floor. Door to
- Inner Hallway (1.83m x 1.05m)
- with door to garage and door to
- Cloakroom/w.c. (1.85m x 1.00m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.; and tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room (4.75m x 3.90m)
- with cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and ornate hardwood surround. Large picture window overlooking gardened front, and towards Dundrum village. Opening to
- Dining Room (3.35m x 3.95m)
- with door to rear garden and door to kitchen/breakfast room.
- Kitchen/breakfast room (3.20m x 4.70m)
- Traditional kitchen with range of cupboards, worktop, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine & dryer, door to rear garden.
- Landing (4.36m x 2.05m)
- with hotpress/airing cupobard, and access to attic area
- Bedroom 1 (to front) (4.80m x 3.80m)
- Wardrobe/shelving area, and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear) (3.75m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3 (to rear) (3.00m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front) (2.40m x 4.35m)
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.35m)
- Bath, Titon T90XR electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled walls and floor.
The garden to the rear is a notable feature of this property and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy extending to approx. 16m x 22m/ 52ft x 72ft with scope to develop S.P.P. There is off street parking to the front and garage offering scope to convert to additional living space. Garage 4.55m x 2.5m (14'11" x 8'2") with vehicle access to front and pedestrian door to rear, leading to hallway.
BER No. 109917468
Energy Performance Indicator: 438.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.