- Close to the superb amenities in Monkstown and Blackrock villages
- Gas fired central heating
- High speed broadband
- Phonewatch monitored alarm
- CAT 5 wiring throughout and wired for SKY HD TV
- Overall floor area of approximately 113sq.m (1,216 sq.ft)
- Full Planning Permission (Ref: D13A/0383) to extend to the side and rear
- Highly regarded and well respected location
- A short distance from bus and Seapoint DART Station
- Off street parking for numerous cars to the front
- Fitted carpets and curtains dishwasher and gas hob included in the sale
- Beautiful rear garden measuring approximately 70ft in length
- Surrounded by excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities
This attractive property offers bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 113sq.m (1,216 sq.ft) and is immaculately presented throughout with the free flowing accommodation comprising of a reception hall with guest w.c., sitting room overlooking the front garden with feature raised open fire and fitted shelving. Double folding doors lead through to the kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling with skylights flooding this room with natural light. This in turn leads to a further family/playroom. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms with master en suite and a family bathroom. The gardens are a particular feature of this property with gated pillared entrance to the front opening onto a gravelled driveway providing off street parking for two cars with the remainder laid out in lawn. There is also ample on-street disc parking for visitors. Wide gated side access leads to the rear garden which measures approximately 70ft in length, avails of the evening westerly sun and is laid out mainly in lawn with an elevated deck area.
The property enjoys a very central location within only a short walk from both Monkstown and Blackrock villages with their wide array of amenities including shopping centres, specialist shops, pubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Transport routes are excellent with both the DART station on Seapoint Avenue (3 minute walk) and numerous bus routes on the doorstep making commuting to and from the city centre and nationwide very simple.
The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools such as Carysfort School, Scoil Lorcáin, Hollypark, Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s, CBC Monkstown, and Newpark Comprehensive to name but a few.
Within easy reach are a wide selection of recreational and leisure activities including Rugby, Hockey, Tennis, Swimming, Sailing and Golf along with the benefits of open sea swimming at Seapoint and a fabulous coastal walk to Dun Laoghaire Pier. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the sailing and marine enthusiast.
- Reception Hall (2.55m x 1.95m)
- with solid timber floor, LED recessed lighting and a digital security alarm unit
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and a period cistern
- Sitting Room (3.2m x 5.5m)
- with solid timber floor, an excellent range of built in shelving with storage under either side of the chimney breast, feature reclaimed railway sleeper mantle with raised open fire, stone hearth and slate inset, television point and folding doors opening through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.8m x 3.9m)
- with vaulted ceiling with skylights, tiled floor, cream painted solid wood units with butcher block laminated worktop and one and a half bowl sink unit set in, saucepan drawers, drawers, integrated Bosch dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, pull out larder unit, enclosed Baxi gas fired central heating boiler with digital heating controls, space for American style fridge/freezer, centre island unit with pull out bin, breakfast bar and double folding doors opening out to the rear garden with picture window overlooking the garden
- Playroom/Family Room (4m x 3m)
- with timber floor, LED recessed lighting, understairs storage and television point
- with Velux skylight and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 5m)
- with polished timber floor, LED recessed lighting, an excellent range of built in wardrobes and headboard unit with press units over, built in bedside lockers, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Trevi power shower with oversized tray, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit, tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting, fitted illuminated mirror and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.3m x 2.3m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.2m x 3.1m)
- with timber floor and built in wardrobe
- with bath with step in Grohe power shower over, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mosaic panelling around the bath and the wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, LED recessed lighting, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light
The property is approached by pillared gated entrance opening onto a gravelled driveway providing off street parking for two cars bordered by lawned area. A wide gated side access leads to the beautiful rear garden which measures approximately 70ft in length, avails of the evening westerly sun, and is laid out mainly in lawn with raised deck area.
BER No. 109718320
Energy Performance Indicator: 291.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.