- Delightful well-presented accommodation of approximately 85sq.m. (915sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Off-street parking
- Splendid south-westerly facing rear garden extending to approximately 13.5 (45ft)
- Alarm system
- Excellent local public transport
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
There are a wide selection of excellent schools within walking distance to include Harold’s Cross Primary, Rathgar National School, Loreto College, St Kevin’s College and Terenure College to mention a few. There is also an excellent range of sport and leisure facilities in the immediate area, such as Guinness Rugby and Ladies Hockey clubs, Crumlin United FC, several GAA clubs, and the varying facilities available at Eamonn Ceannt Park.
226 Sundrive Road is well located with a wealth of amenities on its doorstep to include specialist shops, pubs and restaurants. The property is conveniently located to Crumlin Village with Ashleaf Shopping Centre, Crumlin Shopping Centre and SuperValu all within easy access. It further benefits from being less than 3.5km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 17, 18, 77a, 83 and 150 provide ease of access to the city and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Porch (0.40m x 1.68m)
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall (4.14m x 1.66m)
- with understairs storage cupboard, alarm panel and enclosed fuse board.
- Living Room (4.00m x 3.73m)
- with bay window, picture rail and coal-effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and surround and tiled inset.
- Family / Breakfast Room (5.53m x 3.47m)
- with picture rail, gas fireplace with tiled mantle and surround, door through to the kitchen and with
- shelved, with timer and gas boiler.
- Kitchen (3.19m x 2.23m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, work surfaces, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, tiled ceramic floor and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 2.90m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.54m x 3.26m)
- with bay window and open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 3 (2.32m x 2.12m)
- Shower Room
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in Mira Sprint electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
To the front there is a gated concrete driveway offering off-street parking. To the rear the garden is mainly laid out in lawn with patio area and raised flower and shrubbery beds. This delightful garden, measuring approximately 13.5m (45ft) also benefits from a garden shed offering additional storage.
BER No. 110936937
Energy Performance Indicator: 404.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.