The interior is light filled and comfortable laid out over one level all the rooms have elegant proportions and are perfect for family life. The house has been continuously upgraded and offers 4 generously proportioned bedrooms and wonderful living accommodation. The sun room will be appreciated by those who want to sit and relax in the sun whilst looking over the well maintained gardens.
The secluded gardens wrap around this fine home which give great privacy from prying eyes. A real bonus is the large purpose built timber studio which could make an ideal home office, studio or indeed a fantastic children’s play space.
This spacious home is situated close to Howth Summit where there is easy access to the hill and tramway walks, local shop, frequent bus service to the city (31+ 31A routes) and the Summit Inn which is well renowned for its great food and drinks. A 15 minute stroll will bring you to Howth Village and the DART. The village has a wide selection of specialist shops and amenities including Library, health clinic, school and a choice of some of the best restaurants on the North side. There are excellent girls and boy's schools in the Howth / Sutton peninsula, and one is spoilt for choice for sporting and recreational clubs. The property offers ease of access to Dublin Airport and the Motorway network
- Entrance Hallway (3.35m x 4.10m (max measurement))
- Maple wood floor. Fuse box. Alarm. Attic access
- Kitchen / Breakfast room (6.95m x 6.05m)
- Large room with extensive range of fitted presses and shelving. Counter tops and sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Solid fuel stove. Tiled floors.
- Utility Room (2.90m x 1.85m)
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Shelving. Doors to outside and inner hallway
- Living Room (3.95m x 3.95m)
- Solid fuel stove set in cast iron fireplace. Maple floors. Coving and centre rose. Large picture window overlooking patio area. Double doors to:
- Sun room (6.70m x 6.05m)
- Bright spacious room with vaulted ceiling and pine pannelling. 2 velux windows.Maple flooring. Electric heating
- Main Bedroom (4.70m x 3.80m)
- Extensive range of fitted wardrobes. Windows on 2 sides.
- Ensuite shower room (1.10 x 4.70m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Bidet. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two (5.40m x 2.85m)
- Maple flooring. Velux skylight.
- Family Bathroom (2.85m x 3.00m)
- Free standing bath. Wash hand basin and W.C. Maple flooring
- Inner Hallway (2.45m x 2.85m)
- Maple flooring. Velux skylight. Attic access
- Shower Room (2.40m x 1.80m)
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin and W.C. Skylight. Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom Three (4.70m x 3.30m)
- Maple flooring. Velux skylight
- Bedroom Four (3.65m x 3.30m)
- Maple floring. Velux skylight.
- Studio (5.40m x 5.60m + 1.05m x 1.90m)
- Detached timber built studio constructed to the highest of standards with insulation and double glazed windows. There are cedar walls and ceiling. Stained glass panelled door. Wash hand basin and W.C. This versatile space could have many uses.
A gravel driveway leads to the house with ample parking Private gardens with lawn and patio areas. Vegetable garden and garden shed. Purpose built studio suitable for a wide variety of uses. The gardens extend to approx. 0.65 of an acre
BER No. 107651499
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.76 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.