- Bright well-presented two bedroom townhouse.
- Superb residential location in the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Located behind electronically operated security gates.
- Pleasant outlook over communal gardens.
- Designated car parking space.
- Electric storage heating.
- A range of local amenities on the doorstep.
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 67 sq.m. (721 sq.ft.).
Stratford Haven is a highly regarded private residential development located behind electronic security gates in the heart of Rathgar Village. The convenience of this location cannot be overstated with a host of amenities right on your doorstep to include neighbouring SuperValu, the highly popular local Bijou café and restaurant and a number of speciality shops all in the immediate vicinity. There are numerous bus services to and from Dublin City Centre. Rathgar Village is a choice residential location easily accessible to Dublin City Centre yet also very convenient to the amenities of South Dublin including nearby Bushy Park and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Reception Hall: (3.2m x 1.4m)
- entered through a hard wood hall door with feature stained glass panel. Window to side and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window to side. Storage closet.
- Living Room: (3.3m x 6.0m)
- with feature LeDroff solid fuel fireplace and patio door leading to patio. Door to
- Kitchen: (2.3m x 2.8m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, circular sink unit, four ring halogen Powerpoint hob with electric oven underneath, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, space for fridge, double window overlooking the communal gardens.
- A turned staircase leads to the first floor.
- feature circular window.
- Bedroom 1: (3.0m x 3.0m)
- with picture window to front, built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.04m x 2.91m)
- with picture window overlooking communal gardens.
- bath wiith shower over, w.c., w.h.b., tiled walls, tiled floors, velux skylight, hatch to attic and door to hotpress.
There is one designated car parking space. There are communal gardens within Stratford Haven and number 7 looks directly out onto the private communal gardens and enjoys a pleasant westerly aspect. Service charge: Approximately €979 per annum.
BER No. 108637604
Energy Performance Indicator: 366.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.