- Bright well-presented two bedroom townhouse.
- Superb residential location in the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Located behind electronically operated security gates.
- Pleasant outlook over communal gardens.
- Designated car parking space.
- Electric storage heating.
- A range of local amenities on the doorstep.
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 67 sq.m. (721 sq.ft.).
Stratford Haven is a highly regarded private residential development located behind electronic security gates in the heart of Rathgar Village. The convenience of this location cannot be overstated with a host of amenities right on your doorstep to include neighbouring SuperValu, the highly popular local Bijou café and restaurant and a number of speciality shops all in the immediate vicinity. There are numerous bus services to and from Dublin City Centre. Rathgar Village is a choice residential location easily accessible to Dublin City Centre yet also very convenient to the amenities of South Dublin including nearby Bushy Park and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Reception Hall: (3.2m x 1.4m)
- entered through a hard wood hall door with feature stained glass panel. Window to side and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window to side. Storage closet.
- Living Room: (3.3m x 6.0m)
- with feature LeDroff solid fuel fireplace and patio door leading to patio. Door to
- Kitchen: (2.3m x 2.8m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, circular sink unit, four ring halogen Powerpoint hob with electric oven underneath, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, space for fridge, double window overlooking the communal gardens.
- A turned staircase leads to the first floor.
- feature circular window.
- Bedroom 1: (3.0m x 3.0m)
- with picture window to front, built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.04m x 2.91m)
- with picture window overlooking communal gardens.
- bath wiith shower over, w.c., w.h.b., tiled walls, tiled floors, velux skylight, hatch to attic and door to hotpress.
There is one designated car parking space. There are communal gardens within Stratford Haven and number 7 looks directly out onto the private communal gardens and enjoys a pleasant westerly aspect. Service charge: Approximately €979 per annum.
BER No. 108637604
Energy Performance Indicator: 366.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org