- Seafront villa style period property
- Stunning sea views across Dublin bay to Howth
- Generous south west facing rear garden approx. 31m./101 ft.
- Surprisingly spacious accommodation across three levels
- Huge scope and potential
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Sandymount Village
- Floor area approx. 233sqm/2,507sqft
- Gas fired central heating
No. 25 is a very fine French red tiled roof villa style period property providing a unique opportunity to acquire a generous seafront property, affording the new owner huge scope and potential with stunning, ever changing day and night views over Dublin Bay, only a short stroll to Sandymount Village. The generous accommodation extends to approx. 233sqm/2,507sqft comprising at hall level: drawing room, living room, dining room, two bedrooms, and bathroom. First floor there are two bedrooms with stunning sea views; and at garden level kitchen, dining room, family room, fifth bedroom, and bathroom.
The property is ideally positioned on Strand Road, close to its junction with Lea Road, and is only a short stroll to Sandymount Green, with it’s host of amenities and specialist shops and restaurants. There are a host of recreational facilities in the immediate area including the Railway Union Hockey Club, Westwood Gym, Sandymount YMCA, the Aviva Stadium, Pembroke Cricket Club, and Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club, not to mention the delightful Sandymount beach which is on your doorstep. The Merrion Shopping Centre, and Blackrock Village are within easy access as is Dublin City Centre. The Sandymount DART station is within walking distance.
- Reception Hall (1.65m x 3.5m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, varnished timber floorboards
- Drawing Room (3.35m x 5.58m)
- with attractive marble fireplace, ceiling coving, picture rail
- Living Room (4.1m x 5.4m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, painted cast iron fireplace.
- Inner Hallway
- digital burglar alarm
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 4.35m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace, slate inset, slate hearth, varnished timber floors.
- Bedroom 4 (3.25m x 4.35m)
- with varnished timber floorboards, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, painted cast iron fireplace.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath, varnished timber floorboards, hotpress.
- FIRST FLOOR
- with tiled area, Belfast sink
- Bedroom 1 (4.6m x 5.4m)
- (average measurement) with brick fireplace, dormer window with views over Dublin Bay.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 5.45m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace, painted floorboards, dormer window with views over Dublin bay.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Lower rear hallway
- with black and red quarry tiles, store room. Doors to rear garden and communicating lobby which is plumbed for washing machine, door to front garden.
- Kitchen (3.2m x 4.05m)
- with continuation of quarry tiles, Belfast sink, granite worktop, Stanley range, built in shelving, pair of picture windows overlooking rear garden, steps down to
- Dining Room (2.85m x 4.9m)
- with varnished timber floor, cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, window to front.
- Family Room (3.7m x 5.14m)
- with tiled floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Bedroom 5 (3.15m x 4.2m)
- with varnished timber floor, built in wardrobe, blocked off fireplace.
- with bath with triton T90 electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., quarry tiles.
To the front there is a small, walled, hedged garden, flowerbeds with mature shrubs, bushes, and plants. A particular selling feature of this impressive home is the very extensive, sun trap south west facing rear garden, extending to approx. 31m/101ft. It is well walled, bordered by flowerbeds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes, and plants. Sun trap patio directly behind the house.
BER No. 109735381
Energy Performance Indicator: 306.51
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.