- Highly regarded cul-de-sac location
- Immensely private rear garden measuring approximately 11m (36ft)
- Within a short distance of the superb conveniences at Blackrock, Monkstown and Deansgrange villages
- Well served by public transport including numerous bus routes and DART
- Floor area of approximately 87sq.m (936sq.ft)
- Fitted security alarm
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating with Climote Control
Without question this is a highly convenient and popular location being within easy reach of an extensive variety of facilities and amenities including local shops, shopping centres, some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin together with a variety of excellent primary and secondary schools, pubs and churches.
There are excellent public transport facilities available with numerous bus routes close by including the 46A and Aircoach bus with DART stations at Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a choice of recreational facilities which include golf, rugby, soccer, GAA and tennis clubs, Monkstown Leisure Complex on Monkstown Avenue with the east and west piers in Dun Laoghaire and seafront offering many interesting walks. For the sailing enthusiasts there are a number of yacht clubs and marina in Dun Laoghaire
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.6m)
- with digital alarm, enclosed fuse box, Baxi boiler and door to
- Guest Cloakroom
- with w.c., wash hand basin and fitted mirror
- Living Room (3.4m x 4.6m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, bow window overlooking the front, marble fireplace with marble hearth and open fire and ceiling coving
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.3m x 3.5m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, ceiling coving, a range of wall and floor units, Candi fridge/freezer, integrated Belling Synergy oven, four ring Belling hob with extractor over, single bowl stainless steel sink, picture window overlooking the rear and double folding doors opening out onto the rear garden
- with hatch to attic and door to shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 3.3m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes, dressing area with fitted mirror, window overlooking the rear and corner Mira Elite 2 electric shower
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking the front and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front
- with bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c. and wash hand basin
The property is approached by a front garden with off street parking for one car with the remainder laid out in decorative stone bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. The rear garden is immensely private with raised deck area, lawned area all bordered by mature shrubbery, planting and trees with Barna shed.
BER No. 110907912
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.