- Bright spacious and well-presented accommodation of approximately 123.5 sq.m. (1,329 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating – boiler replaced in 2012.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Highly convenient and well respected family orientated location.
- Cleverly converted attic (conversion completed in 2014) providing additional versatile space.
- Fantastic views of the Dublin Mountains and open aspect to the front over large green.
This is a highly convenient and very popular much sought after family orientated area within close proximity to well-renowned primary and secondary schools such as Loreto Rathfarnham and Gaelcholáiste an Phiarsaigh, both adjacent, Terenure College and Templeogue College. Recreational amenities within the immediate area include Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park, a number of golf clubs including Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown to mention a few. There is a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities close by at Nutgrove, Dundrum and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre. The property is within easy commuting distance of the City Centre being approximately 9km away and the M50 is a five minute drive away, offering links to a range of Arterial Roads.
- Entrance Hall: (5.7m x 1.9m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, dado rail, fuse board, alarm panel and understairs storage.
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (6.9m x 3.6m)
- 6.9m x 3.6m (22'8" x 11'10") with ceiling coving, centre rose, coal effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and surround and tiled inset, bay window overlooking the front. Double doors lead to the
- Dining Room: (4.1m x 2.7m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and sliding patio door to the rear garden. Door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (6.6m x 2.8m)
- with ceiling coving, a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated Neff gas hob with a Neff extractor fan over, integrated Indesit double electric oven and door to side passage.
- with walk-in shelved hotpress with dual immersion.
- Master Bedroom: (5.0m x 3.3m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, polished timber floor, telephone point, cable tv point and
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboard under, bath with shower over and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.2m x 2.8m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 2.8m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.1m x 2.2m)
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
- Attic Room: (4.8m x 4.2m)
- with two velux windows, excellent eaves storage, recessed lighting and
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, velux window, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
The rear garden of approximately 8m (26ft) is gravelled with an Indian sandstone slab patio area and an enclosed side passage leading to the front where there is good off-street car parking.
BER No. 109583641
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.