- Spacious light infused home of approximately 126 sq.m. (1,356 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Attractive westerly facing rear garden of 10.8m (38ft) with side passage leading to the front.
- Designated car parking spaces for two cars with further visitor’s parking.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Superbly located within an established family oriented residential address.
- Security alarm panel.
- Double glazed windows.
This is an excellent residential location being minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Located within 10km from Dublin City Centre, this property is positioned just a short commute from all which is on offer. Also within only a few minutes’ drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. In the immediate area are an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools which are within walking distance. Leisure facilities are also in abundance to include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park, not to mention Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs, together with further extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centre which are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.00m x 1.10m)
- Inner Hall: (1.90m x 4.90m)
- with tiled floor and alarm panel.
- Sitting Room: (4.80m x 3.70m)
- with coal effect gas fireplace with marble surround, wooden floor and French double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Guest W.C.: (1.40m x 1.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled ceramic floor and plumbed for a dryer.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (3.60m x 6.20m)
- with tiled floor, large picture window overlooking the green to the front, a range of floor and eye level kitchen units, granite work surfaces, Faber extractor fan, four ring gas hob, Zanussi double oven, Neff microwave above, integrated fridge freezer unit, integrated washing machine, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, sink unit, tiled splashback, downlights and an excellent range of storage cupboards throughout.
- with large hotpress area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.90m x 4.00m)
- with fitted wardrobes and with
- Ensuite: (1.40m x 2.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.70m x 3.60m)
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 2.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and tiled floor.
- with skylight and storage cupboard.
- Attic Room: (6.70m x 4.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes, dual aspect, velux window to the rear, box bay window to the front overlooking the green area and with
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The westerly facing landscaped rear garden of 10.8m (38ft) is laid only mainly in lawn, abundant with mature shrubs and flowers, with a raised decked area ideally for al fresco dining and a side passage to the front where there are two designated cobble lock parking spaces and ample visitor car parking spaces.
BER No. 101005999
Energy Performance Indicator: 165.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.