- Secluded 30m (100 ft) sunny south facing rear garden
- 25m (82 ft) front garden with parking for at least six cars
- Gas fired central heating
- 9ft ceilings at ground and first floor level
- Security Alarm & lighting
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Superbly extended and refurbished
- Floor area approximately 217sq.m (2,340 sq.ft)
Internally, you are greeted by a welcoming reception hall with downstairs wc off. There is a large family/ TV room and two further interconnecting reception rooms and to the rear a large open plan kitchen/breakfast room with utility room off. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, the master with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, and the attic has been converted and has the benefit of a bathroom off.
Outside to the front there is a large sweeping gravelled driveway with off street parking for at least six cars and electric gates. To the rear there is a secluded 30m (100ft) sunny south facing garden.
- Reception Hall (3.40m x 5.15m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Downstairs wc
- with wc, whb, porelain and granite tiled floor and timber panelling.
- Family/TV Room (3.65m x 5.25m)
- with built in cream dresser with fitted shelving and presses beneath, ceiling coving, recessed downlighting and cherry wood floor.
- Living Room (3.95m x 5.00m)
- into the bay window, with attractive marble fireplace with cast iron inset, coal effect gas fire and black marble hearth, ceiling coving, recessed downlighting and cherry wood floor. Double doors open to
- Dining Room (3.95m x 4.20m)
- with ceiling coving, cherry wood floor and double doors opening to the rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.15m x 6.35m)
- extremely well fitted with a good range of cream press and drawer units, polished granite work tops, centre island unit with undercounter fridge, integrated dishwasher, refuse / bin press, Britiania six ring range with extractor over, Villeroy and Boch sink unit, display cabinets, American style fridge freezer with wine cooler, De Dietrich self-cleaning double oven and rotisserie, stainless steel oven, microwave and grill, ceiling coving and recessed downlighting. Door to rear garden.
- Utility Room (1.55m x 2.05m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, with cherry wood wall and floor shaker style press units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and gas fired central heating boiler.
- Master Bedroom/Bedroom 1 (4.20m x 3.95m)
- to the rear, with ceiling coving, recessed downlighting and double doors opening onto a juliette balcony. Door to
- Walk in wardrobe (1.45m x 2.85m)
- with excellent fitted wardrobes, drawers beneath and door through to
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.90m x 1.80m)
- with extensively tiled walls and floors, pedestal whb, wc, glass block walls and step in tiled double shower.
- Bedroom 2
- to the front, with fitted wardrobes with centre dresser and drawers beneath.
- Bathroom (3.05m x 1.85m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, jacuzzi bath, extensively tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 3 (4.50m x 2.70m)
- to the front, with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 2.20m)
- to the rear, with fitted wardrobes with drawers beneath and ceiling coving.
- with walk in hotpress with dual immersion and timer. Staircase to
- Converted Attic
- landing with velux roof light and door to
- Attic Room (4.65m x 3.95m)
- with two velux roof lights, undereaves storage and
- Attic Bathroom (2.35m x 1.90m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, Velux roof light, cherrywood timber flooring and extensively tiled walls.
There is a large front garden measuring approximately 25m (82ft) in length, which is well set back from the road with sweeping driveway with parking for at least six cars and electric gates. There is an electric and water connection to the front and garden sheds both to the front and rear. To the rear there is a sunny south facing garden of approximately 30m (100ft) in length and 10.90m (26ft) in width, walled and fenced and mainly laid out in lawn with large deck, recessed lighting, well stocked mature shrubs, trees, flower beds and steps up to a further terraced garden with leafy backdrop of wonderful trees. There is also children’s swing and climbing frame.
BER No. 105140099
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.31
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.