- Highly regarded family development
- Accommodation of approx. 210 sq.m (2260 sq.ft)
- Close to the superb facilities in Stillorgan and Blackrock
- Off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Located in this popular development close to both Stillorgan and Blackrock, 5 Stillorgan Park Avenue enjoys excellent well-proportioned accommodation extending to 210sqm (2260 sqft) to include a wide entrance hallway, a kitchen / breakfast room, three reception rooms, a utility room and a guest wc. Upstairs there are four fine bedrooms (master en-suite) and a family bathroom. The entire house is exceptionally well presented throughout. To the front there is off street car parking and to the rear there is an attractive low maintenance garden with a southerly orientation.
This is a highly convenient position being within walking distance of both Stillorgan and Blackrock villages. There are excellent primary and secondary schools, restaurants, pubs and sporting facilities in close proximity. Dun Laoghaire is a short distance away with its marina and yacht clubs, which will appeal to the sailing enthusiasts. Both the QBC on the N11 and the DART at Blackrock provide easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall (2.35m x 5.40m)
- with solid timber floors, recessed lighting, digital security alarm panel and understairs storage.
- Guest WC
- with wc, whb, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Dining Room (3.60m x 4.60m)
- with laminate flooring, recessed lighting, a cast iron timber fireplace with marble hearth.
- Living Room (6.30m x 4.10m)
- with an open fireplace, cast iron and timber with marble hearth.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.00m x 6.40m)
- with quarry tiled floors, range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, a gas fired Aga, a Samsung double American fridge, integrated Bosch dishwasher, a Belfast sink unit, marble worktop surface, tiled splashback, electric extractor fan, breakfast bar unit and a red brick fireplace with a timber mantle, slate hearth and a woodburning stove. There is a range of skylights and double doors to the rear garden.
- Breakfast Room (2.50m x 3.55m)
- with skylight.
- Utility Room (2.70m x 2.40m)
- plumbed for a washing machine and contains the gas fired central heating boiler. With a range of fitted cupboards, laminate worktop surface, and fuse boards.
- TV Room (3.60m x 5.60m)
- with laminate flooring, shelving units and double doors to the rear garden.
- Landing (2.25m x 6.10m)
- with a shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 (4.65m x 3.60m)
- with a range of built in timber wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite (2.80m x 2.40m)
- with tiled floors, partially tiled walls, wc, two whbs with cupboards under, step in tiled shower, extractor fan and ample storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 3.40m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and a desk unit.
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 3.50m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and a desk unit.
- Family Bathroom (2.40m x 2.40m)
- with tiled floors, mosaic tiled walls, wc, pedestal whb, bath with telephone shower over and hatch to attic.
- Bedroom 4 (3.60m x 2.50m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is excellent off street car parking on a gravelled driveway. A side passage leads to the low maintenance rear garden mainly laid out with a sandstone patio and gravelled areas. The garden benefits from a southerly orientation and surrounding high walls allowing immense privacy.
BER No. 104890561
Energy Performance Indicator: 87.37
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com