- Superb city centre location
- Three bedroom townhouse
- Well-presented accommodation
- Private cobble lock patio
- Floor area approximately 78sqm/840sqft
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler
- Open fireplace in living room.
- Double glazed Marvin windows and double doors to patio.
- Security alarm
- Recently fitted integrated dishwasher, oven and washer/dryer.
Stewart Villas is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Grand Canal Street and Grand Canal Dock. Only a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses
to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Entrance Hall (1.70m x 3.60m)
- with black and white tiled flooring
- Living Room (4.90m x 4.35m)
- with hardwood oak timber flooring, open fireplace with sandstone surround, double doors leading to patio and under stairs storage room.
- Kitchen (3.85m x 1.85m)
- with wall and floor cupboards, ceramic four ring hob, extractor fan overhead, Hotpoint double stainless steel oven, washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, tiled flooring
- Patio (2.40m x 4.60m)
- including bin store and seating area
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 3.00m)
- with sliding sash windows overlooking front
- carpeted stairs to upstairs landing with hot press and access to the attic
- Main Bedroom (3.10m x 3.90m)
- overlooking the front with two sliding sash windows and floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.90m)
- with sliding sash window to rear, carpeted floor and floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- with tiled floors and walls, whb, wc, bath with Triton electric shower overhead and a chrome heated towel rail
South facing patio area including bin storage and seating area measuring approximately 2.40m x 4.60m (7'10" x 15'1").
BER No. 109557686
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.5
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.