- Architecturally designed contemporary mews home
- City centre location in the heart of Dublin
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to approx. 94 sq.m. (1,011 sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating throughout
- South facing private garden laid out in patio
- Stunning double height entrance hall
- Modern, well-maintained living spaces throughout
A large double height entrance hall welcomes one into this home, with double doors opening through to the generous living/dining room, which in turn enjoys French doors to the rear south facing patio garden. At the other side of the hallway there is a kitchen/breakfast room, with a utility and guest W.C also at this level. Upstairs accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, master with dressing area and en-suite, and a family bathroom. The master suite enjoys two sets of double doors onto Juliet balconies overlooking the patio space below.
Private and secluded but in the heart of Dublin, 10 Stephen’s Lane is exceptionally well located with a host of amenities right on the doorstep. Merrion Square is only a stone’s throw from the property, with the National Museum of Ireland and Leinster House located there, while in the other direction the Grand Canal offers walking and cycling trails as well as a selection of well-known cafes and eateries. Baggot Street and Haddington Road are also within easy reach with a selection of shops, restaurants and cafes. Grand Canal Dock, the Aviva Stadium and the shops on Grafton and Dawson Streets are also within very close proximity.
- Living Room (4.23m x 5.8m)
- attractive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, marble hearth, gas coal effect fire, double doors to rear garden, recessed lighting.
- Entrance Hall (2.7m x 3m)
- with attractive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, marble hearth, gas coal effect fire and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility/Downstairs W.C.
- comprises w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine & dryer.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 3.2m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press & drawer units, Zanussi stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, bowl & half stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, window overlooking rear, gas fired boiler, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 5.8m)
- with two sets of double doors to Juliette balconies, dressing area and door to ensuite
- Dressing Area
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes.
- With cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Family Bathroom
- comprises cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., airing cupboard, tiled floor, tiled walls and velux roof light.
- To the rear of the property there is a most attractive south facing patio garden offering privacy and seclusion.
BER No. 101273977
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.62 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.