- Superb decorative order throughout
- Sea views
- Five bedrooms (master en suite)
- Exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Large attic space, approx. 30m2
- UPVC windows
- Large west facing rear garden approx. 18m (59ft) in depth
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Convenient to the M50 is located 25 minutes’ walk from the LUAS Green Line
- Management fee approx. €700 per annum
- Floor Area: Approx. 155 sq.m. (1668 sqft)
Stepaside Park is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 15 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Stepaside Village is a approx. 5 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Conveniently located in a quiet setting in this highly sought residential development just off the Enniskerry road and close to Sandyford, Leopardstown and Carrickmines. Enjoys the beauty of the nearby Dublin mountains. Stepaside benefits from many sports and recreational facilities, including Kilternan Tennis Club, local GAA, soccer and rugby clubs, and golf courses.
Local schools include, Our Lady of the Wayside National School, Kiternan, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2018/2019. The planned 84 acre park on the Fernhill Estate, recently acquired by DLR Co. Council, is a short drive away. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including numerous bus routes, N11, M50, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Porch: (1.57m x 0.93m)
- wooden floor.
- Hall: (5.11m x 2.26m)
- bright entrance hall with attractive coving
- Guest wc: (1.70m x 1.65m)
- wc, whb. Tiled floor. Understairs storage.
- Living Room: (6.14m x 3.81m)
- spacious room with wooden floor. Attractive coving. Feature wooden surround fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset (solid fuel). Tv point. Patio door to rear garden.
- Dining Room: (4.15m x 3.07m)
- attractive coving. Wooden floor.
- Reception Room 3/ Bedroom 5: (3.24m x 2.72m)
- wooden floor. Tv point.
- Kitchen: (5.41m x 3.18m)
- fully fitted kitchen with a large range of presses and storage units. Tiled floor.
- Breakfast Area: (2.72m x 2.02m)
- overlooking rear garden. Tiled floor.
- Utility Area: (2.02m x 1.52m)
- tiled floor. Fitted sink and countertop. Access to the side of the house.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (4.69m x 3.89m)
- hotpress and storage. Recess lighting.
- Bedrooom 1: (4.40m x 3.69m)
- Large bright double bedroom with sea views. Fitted double wardrobes. wooden floor. Tv point.
- Ensuite: (3.90m x 1.82m)
- wc, whb. Electric Mira shower. Partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 2.69m)
- bright double bedroom with sea views. Fitted double wardrobe. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (4.00m x 2.80m)
- fitted wardrobe. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: (3.96m x 3.10m)
- fitted sliding wardrobe. Wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.93m x 2.32m)
- wc, whb. Bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor.
- Attic Room: (7.19m x 5.58m)
- Large space with eaves storage. Velux x 6
- Attic Room 2: (2.69m x 2.15m)
- velux x 1
There is a large bright garden to the rear of the property. Its is lawned with a patio area. It measures approx. 18m (59 ft) in depth. There are 2 side access points. The garden to the rear of the property would be one of the largest in Stepaside Park.
BER No. 111532495
Energy Performance Indicator: 208.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.