- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm
- Floor area approx. 167 sq.m (1,798 sq.ft)
- Garden 11.25m x 6.65m benefitting from afternoon and evening sun
- Presented to the highest standard
- Off street car parking
An added bonus is the off street car parking for two to three cars together with a private garden to rear enjoying a westerly orientation benefiting from afternoon and evening sun.
Local schools are on the doorstep including Loreto National & Secondary Schools, St Patrick’s, Harold Boys, Castle Park, Cluny, Holy Child and Rathdown. Recreational and sporting amenities are of a high standard in this area including picturesque walks along the seafront, which is only a few minutes away. Dalkey Dart station, located within in the village, is just minutes away on foot as is the Aircoach from Dalkey to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hallway (1.21m x 3.67m)
- with downligher lighting and tiled floor. Door to
- Inner Hall (5.71m x 1.74m)
- with tiled floor and cloakroom with security alarm and separate WC with wc, whb, tiled floor and tiled walls. Double glass paned doors to
- Family Room (5.67m x 3.78m)
- with tiled floor, downlighter lighting, fitted shelving units and solid fuel stove.
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 3.72m)
- with oak floor, box bay window, marble fireplace with gas inset coal effect fire, fitted cupboards and shelving, downlighter lighting
- Kitchen / Dining Room (4.66m x 4.44)
- with tiled floor, fitted kitchen with polished granite work surface with one and a half bowl sink unit, Britannia six ring gas hob and double oven with Britannia extractor fan, American style fridge freezer, Bosch microwave, Liebherr wine fridge, Miele dishwasher and Siemens washer dryer. Double doors to rear garden and Velux roof light windows
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.76m x 3.78m)
- to the front with oak floor, walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging area
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with step in shower, wc, whb
- with hotpress with immersion
- Family bathroom
- with bath with shower over, wc, whb, marble tiled floor, marble tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.14m x 3.84m)
- with fitted wardrobe, window to rear with a view of Dalkey Hill
- Bedroom 3 (2.41m x 2.91m)
- with window to rear with view of Dalkey Hill
- Second Floor
- Master Bedroom Suite (4.06m x 7.53m overall)
- with oak floor, two windows to front enjoying sea views and view towards Howth. Windows to back enjoy views of Dalkey Hill. Walk in wardrobe and
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with sunken bath, shower over, wc, whb, built in storage space, marble tiled floor and marble tiled walls
To the front there is off street car-parking and to the rear there is a lawned garden 11.25m x 6.65m (36’10” x 21’9”) with patio paving, side pedestrian access and additional space to rear together with a concrete storage shed. The garden enjoys a westerly orientation benefiting from the afternoon and evening sun.
BER No. 109647909
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.08 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.