- Mid-terraced red brick period house
- Railed front garden
- West facing rear garden with pedestrian access
- Resident disk parking on street
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas fired central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Floor area 90 sqm (968 sqft)
The location of the property could not be better situated, in this ever popular residential area within walking distance of a host of local amenities including numerous shops, restaurants and cafes. The local area is exceptionally well serviced by public transport with Drumcondra train station just two minutes’ walk away and numerous bus services operating along Drumcondra Road. The property is within 10 minutes’ walk from Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport is less than a 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Entrance Hall (4.30m x 1.45m)
- with high ceilings, decorative coving and centre rose.
- Living Room (3.70m x 3.90m (including bay))
- with bay window overlooking front garden, feature fireplace, high ceiling and decorative coving.
- Dining Room (3.70m x 3.60m)
- with high ceiling and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.25m x 2.05m (max))
- fitted kitchen, wired for oven, plumbed for washing machine, with understair storage and access to the rear garden.
- First Floor Return Landing (1.45m x 0.75m)
- Bathroom (2.75m x 2.15m)
- fully tiled with WC, WHB, bath, shower and hotpress.
- First Floor Landing (1.25m x 1.45m)
- Master Bedroom (3.20m x 4.00m)
- with feature fireplace, high ceiling, decorative coving and windows overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom Two (3.65m x 3.50m)
- double bedroom with high ceiling and window overlooking rear garden.
Small railed garden to the front with path, gravelled area and bushes. Rear garden with west facing aspect, extending to 8.20m. Has rear pedestrian access.
BER No. 111186367
Energy Performance Indicator: 478.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.