- Highly convenient location in the heart of Dalkey Heritage Town
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Off street parking to rear
- Sunny west facing rear garden of approximately 10m (33ft) with gated side access to rear
- One undesignated off street parking spot to the rear
- Well proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft)
- Annual service charge of approximately €744 per annum
Within a stones’ throw are the wide selection of facilities and amenities of Dalkey Town including specialist shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, churches and seafront. The location also offers unparalleled access to both DART and bus routes with Dalkey DART Station only a three minute walk away, bus to the city centre and also the nearby Aircoach service to Dublin Airport on the hour. Within close proximity are a wide variety of recreational activities including tennis, golf, GAA and football clubs as well as many interesting walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey hills.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 2.9m)
- with enclosed fuse box
- Living/Dining Room (5.45m 4.15m)
- with dual windows looking front, feature open fire with marble hearth and shelving to the side, ceiling coving, centre roses, door to rear garden and door to the
- Kitchen (2.25m x 4.4m)
- with understairs storage, window looking rear, a range of Shaker style wall and floor units, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, integrated Whirlpool oven with four ring Beko hob and extractor over, single bowl sink unit, space for fridge/freezer
- with hatch to attic and door to shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.6m)
- with dual windows looking front, a range of built in wardrobes with dressing area and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with shower with partially tiled walls, solid timber floor, w.c., wash hand basin with fitted mirror, extractor fan, heater and Velux roof light
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 2.45m)
- with solid timber floor, window to rear and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.04m x 2.4m)
- with dual windows to front, built in wardrobes and solid timber floor
- with solid timber floor, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin, small cabinet, window to side, extractor fan and Dimplex heater
The garden to the rear avails of an enviable westerly sunny aspect, measures approximately 10m (33ft) in length laid out in patio and lawn with Barna shed and gated side access to the rear opening into Carysfort Court where there is one undesignated parking space.
BER No. 102370301
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.