- 3 bed residence
- Large site to the front allowing potential to extend subject to FPP
- Excellent views of the local hills from the front of the property
- Downstairs WC
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient to the M50 LUAS Green Line & bus routes
- Adjacent to Stepaside Village
- Floor area approx. 86 sqm (925 sqft)
The accommodation consists of on ground floor level entrance porch and hallway, spacious living room, kitchen / dining area, utility area and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and separate wc.
Stepaside Village boasts wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2016. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby bus routes from outside the front door; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Entrance Porch: (2.13m x 1.67m)
- bright porch overlooking hills.
- Entrance Hall: (3.66m x 1.79m)
- with storage heater.
- Living Room: (4.15m x 3.71m)
- with tiled surround firplace (solid fuel).
- Inner Hall / Utility Area: (2.97m x 1.68m)
- with door to
- W.C.: (1.07m x 0.79m)
- with w.c.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.26m x 2.98m)
- fully fitted kitchen with hotpress and storage.
- Landing: (2.50m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.68m x 3.44m)
- with fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.42m x 3.11m)
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.65m x 2.58m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.64m x 1.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower (Triton T90), tiled floor and walls.
- Separate W.C.: (1.51m x 0.93m)
- with w.c.
To the front of the property there is a large lawned area with views of local hills, width approx. 21.6m. The rear garden measures approx. approximately 4.73m (depth) x 16.5m (width). and is laid out at lawn, with hedgerow bordering.
BER No. 112495361
Energy Performance Indicator: 617.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.