- Generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 113sq.m (1,216sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Tasteful interior design and colour schemes
- Resident’s on street parking
- Superbly convenient location in the heart of Monkstown
- Regular public transport including the 46A and DART offering ease of access to the city centre
- Double glazed windows throughout
- High end built in storage throughout
On entering this home it’s obvious to see how this unique property has been transformed into something very special with its bright and airy generously proportioned free flowing accommodation at ground floor level comprising entrance hallway opening into a kitchen to the right and sitting room to the left with both of these rooms leading to an open plan family room to the rear ideal for modern family living. Off this room is a clever utility room which in turn leads to a downstairs shower room. This open plan room with its wall of glass and double glazed doors open onto a spacious terrace ideal for al fresco dining. Upstairs the light filled landing leads to four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower. The property also avails of high end quality built in storage throughout.
Without question this is a most convenient location being surrounded by excellent primary schools to include Monkstown Educate Together, Guardian Angels and Holly Park and secondary schools to include CBC, Clonkeen College, Rathdown and Rockford Manor. St Patrick’s Crescent is only a stones’ throw away from the local amenities in Monkstown Farm including local shops, chemist, hairdresser and fishmongers. The shopping centre, playground and park at Honeypark and Culanor are only a short stroll away. In addition to the local retailers there are excellent shops available a little further afield in nearby Dun Laoghaire Town Centre, Monkstown Village and Blackrock Village. Public transport including the 46A bus route among others are on the doorstep and Salthill/Monkstown DART Station being only a ten minute walk away makes access to the city centre and surrounding areas very easy. There are many sporting facilities available close by including a selection of golf, tennis, rugby clubs along with the fitness centre on Monkstown Avenue.
- Entrance Hallway (0.9m x 2m)
- with digital alarm and recessed lighting
- Kitchen (2.4m x 4.8m)
- with window overlooking the front, a range of cream factory finished wall and floor units with integrated Whirlpool fridge/freezer, space for oven, Whirlpool extractor over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated Bosch dishwasher, worktops, tiled splashbacks, cast iron fireplace, tiled floor, display presses and door to understairs pantry storage
- Family Room (5m x 3.8m)
- with solid timber floor, wall of glass overlooking the garden with two glazed double doors opening out and door to
- Utility Area
- with Potterton gas boiler, window overlooking the rear, Tricity Bendix dryer, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, worktops, shelving, extractor fan, enclosed fuse box and door to
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with w.c., corner wash hand basin, tiled splashback and mirror, step in Triton T90XR shower, heated towel rail and extractor fan
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 4.3m)
- with timber open fireplace with marble inset and hearth, custom made contemporary shelving either side of the chimney breast, window overlooking the front and solid timber floor
- with hatch to attic and Velux light
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 4.5m)
- with window overlooking the front, laminate floor, built in wardrobes and door to walk in wardrobe with shelving and rails
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- with wide picture window overlooking the rear and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 2.8m)
- with built in wardrobes, Stira to attic and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4/Office (2.5m x 2.9m)
- with built in wardrobes, shelving, desk area and door to shelved hot press with timed dual immersion heating
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled walls and floor, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., medicine cabinet with mirrored front, bath with excellent glazed shelving, Velux skylight, underfloor heating, heated towel rail and fitted mirror
To the front a pedestrian gate offers access to the front garden which is laid out in decorative stone and patio area bordered by mature planting and shrubbery with Barna shed. To the rear the garden measuring approximately 14m (46ft) has raised patio area ideal for al fresco dining with steps leading down a lower lawned area with fenced border and Barna shed.
BER No. 111181939
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.