- Gas fired central heating with a new boiler installed in 2015
- Recently refitted shower room
- Off-street car parking
- Close to numerous shops and schools
- Double glazed windows
- Floor area approx.. 68.7 sq m (740 sq ft)
A much sought after convenient location close to schools both primary and post-primary, local shops, Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire and leisure amenities including the coast this mid-terrace home is instantly appealing to those trading up, right sizing or purchasing their first home.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.51m x 4.47)
- with tiled floor, recessed lighting, kitchen units with one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated Beko oven, four ring Electrolux hob together with extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, window to rear and lobby plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room (3.07m x 4.46m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantle and open inset door to hall with arch to
- Family Room (2.43m x 3.37m)
- with roof light sky light, recessed lighting and double folding doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.27m x 4.46m)
- with fitted wardrobe, shower room with step-in shower, wc, whb and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (2.52m x 2.11m)
- with fitted closet.
To the rear, there is a patio garden and lawned & walled garden approx. 17m with mature shrubs, trees and outside barna shed.
BER No. 108698457
Energy Performance Indicator: 411.41 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.