- Charming well presented accommodation of approx 98sq.m (1,054sq.ft)
- Secluded decked garden to rear and attractive garden to side
- Gas fired heating
- Separate Studio with multi core wiring for audio.
- Popular residential location close to all amenities
- House dating from 1902 with excellent blend of old and new
The attractive decked rear garden is an important feature of this property and from here there is a gate leading to the side garden which offers a high degree of privacy and is bordered by attractive shrubs and tress. The property has been very well maintained by the current owners and offers someone the chance to purchase a unique property , located in a much sought after and convenient location.
St Patrick's Cottages are superbly located just off Ballyboden Road in the heart of Rathfarnham. Minutes from Rathfarnham Village, the property has an excellent range of amenities within walking distance. There are a selection of both primary and schools nearby, and an array of shopping and leisure facilities as well as St. Enda’s Park and Marley Park all within easy reach.
- Porch: (1.8m x 1.2m)
- Sitting Room: (4.2m x 4.3m)
- with stair case and large window with open fire with slate mantle tiled inset this room has nice timber floors. Double glass panelled doorr through to
- Dining Room: (2.3m x 4.3m)
- with open fire, slate mantle, tiled inset, window to side and stripped and polished timber floors.
- Kitchen: (3.2m x 4.1m)
- off sitting room, through glass panelled door with an excellent range eye and floor level units and integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, belfast sink unit, window looking into sunroom, tiled walls, part tiled walls, gas boiler. Leading to
- Lobby area:
- off lobby with window looking into the sunroom.
- with tiled walls and floors, wc, whb, power shower, feature glass window tiles, door out to
- Sunroom: (2.1m x 5.3m)
- with several windows overlooking the rear garden which is completely decked, stage box.
- Garden: (4.8m x 5m)
- Storage unit off, leading to
- Music studio/playroom/study: (2.6m x 5.7m)
- wooden floor and two velux windows, window to side, spotlights and multi-core wiring for audio.
- First floor:
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.9m)
- with large window overlooking the rear garden, shower with power shower, steyra staircase leading to very good sized attic. Stripped and poished timber floors.
- Bedroom 2: (2.9m x 3.2m)
- overlooking the front.
- Family bathroom:
- tiled floors and walls, power shower, wc, whb, feature window tiles.
- Side Garden:
- Northeast facing and the decking area is south east.
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com