- Fully refurbished, well-presented and spacious
- Double insulated roof with fiberglass topcoat seal
- Floor area of approximately 80sq.m (862 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating throughout
- On street residential disc parking
- Quiet residential cul-de-sac only a few minutes’ walk from Lower George’s Street yet tucked away
- Pressure pumped hot & cold water system
- Cat 5 cabling throughout
- Two outside water taps to rear and one to the front at street side
St Mary’s Street is located off Northcote Avenue, which links York Road with Library Road. It is a highly convenient location second to none being situated in the heart of Dun Laoghaire only minutes from all local amenities in the town centre, seafront and nearby villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown.
The road is soon to be upgraded with the installation of benches, trees & a new road surface in line with recent upgrades in the immediate vicinity.
There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a wide choice of recreational and leisure facilities together with interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot, tennis in the local tennis clubs and extensive marine activities in Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour.
The area is extremely well served by public transport with numerous bus routes including the 46A and DART at Dun Laoghaire all offering ease of access to the city centre and beyond. The Aircoach service operates on the hour providing an express route to Dublin Airport.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.29m x 6.85m)
- with solid wide plank oak floor, extensive range of oak fitted kitchen with oak island dining unit, five ring Zanussi gas hob, extractor, Bosch oven, Neff microwave, one and a half bowl sink unit, splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and door to rear
- Family/Sitting Room (3.3m x 5.74m)
- with solid wide plank oak floor, fitted storage unit with drawers, large floor to ceiling double doors to courtyard garden and staircase to upper floor
- with hot press
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 4.7m)
- with window to rear and fitted wardrobes
- with bath, Mira shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 3.54m)
- with window overlooking the front and fitted wardrobe with extensive storage
To the rear there is a private secluded garden enjoying a westerly orientation benefitting from the afternoon and evening sun (4.48m x 3.68m) with hardwood decking, integrated gas barbecue, electricity point and raised potted plants. UTILITY/STORAGE SHED: 3.5m x 1.65m (11'6" x 5'5") plumbed for washing machine
BER No. 109991307
Energy Performance Indicator: 145.54 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.