- Floor area of approximately 46sq.m (495sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed tilt and turn windows
- Ideal location
- On street car parking
- A host of amenities and transport on the doorstep
It is a highly convenient location second to none being situated in the heart of Dun Laoghaire only minutes from all local amenities in the town centre, seafront and nearby villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a wide choice of recreational and leisure facilities together with interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot, tennis in the local tennis clubs and extensive marine activities in Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. The area is extremely well served by public transport with numerous bus routes including the 46A and DART at Dun Laoghaire all offering ease of access to the city centre and beyond. The Aircoach service operates on the hour providing an express route to Dublin Airport.
- Living Room (3.4m x 5.5m)
- with laminate wood flooring, open fireplace with stone effect surround, understairs storage, double glazed sash windows and door through to the
- Kitchen (2.6m x 2.2m)
- with wall and floor units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, cooker, fridge/freezer and door to rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- with w.c.
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.1m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in Triton T80XR shower, wash hand basin and extractor fan
- the private garden to the rear is west facing and laid out mainly in lawn with patio area and Barna shed
BER No. 101003028
Energy Performance Indicator: 437.64
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.