- Attractive cut-granite double-fronted mews
- Superbly located on a favoured, mature mews lane off St. Mary’s Road
- Generous accommodation including converted attic, off-street car park and private rear garden
- Highly convenient location within walking distance of Merrion Square, St. Stephen’s Green and Grand Canal Dock
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area approx. 175 sqm / 1,883 sqft (including converted attic)
No. 41 is a substantial detached double-fronted mews extending to approximately 175 sqm / 1,883 sqft. The feature double-height ceiling in the reception hall with the gallery landing gives way to impressive accommodation which briefly comprises living room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, guest wc, four bedrooms (two en-suite) and bathroom. The accommodation is further complimented by a generous attic room.
St. Mary’s Lane is a highly-sought after mews lane enjoying a location unparalleled convenience, quietly tucked away off Baggot Street and Northumberland Road beside a host of local amenities, a vibrant café and restaurant hub, the ultra-chic Dylan hotel and within walking distance of the financial and business heart of the city. The Aviva Stadium, Herbert Park and the RDS are a few minutes’ stroll away. There is a wide selection of primary and secondary schools within the general area including St. Brigid’s Primary School, Loreto on the Green, St. Michael’s College and Gonzaga College to name but a few. University College Dublin is a ten minutes’ bus journey and Trinity College is within walking distance. St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square and Grand Canal Dock are all easily accessible.
Lisney 01-6624511 & Smith Harrington 046-9021113
- Entrance Hall (1.75m x 5.45m)
- with timber floor, double-heighth ceiling, intercom, gallery landing and door to
- Sitting Room (3.60m x 4.00m)
- with cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and electric coal effect fire and built-in press.
- Living Room (3.55m x 7.40m)
- with timber floor, fireplace with slate inset, timber surround, raised slate hearth, recessed down lighting, double folding doors through to
- Dining Room (2.60m x 2.35m)
- with pitched pine-lad ceiling with Velux roof lights, French doors opening to rear garden and door to
- Utility (1.75m x 1.40m)
- with granite worktop, Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, presses over, tiled floor and door to
- Guest WC
- comprising wc, pedestal whb and tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.05m x 3.55m)
- overall measurement
- Kitchen (3.55m x 3.25m)
- with fitted with range of presses, cupboards, drawers, granite worktop, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, five ring Belling gas hob with extractor hood over, Belling double oven, integrated dishwasher and space for freestanding American style fridge, tiled splashbacking, tiled floor and arch to
- Breakfast Area (3.55m x 2.90m)
- with pitched pine-clad ceiling with Velux roof lights and French doors looking to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (2.60m x 5.50m)
- including good range of built-in wardrobes and door to
- comprising bath with Mira electric shower over, wc, pedestal whb and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 3.10m)
- including range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 3.15m)
- including built-in wardobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 4.75m)
- (maximum measurement) including wardrobes and door to
- comprising step-in tiled shower, pedestal whb, wc and tiled floor.
- comprising bath with Mira elite electric shower over, wc, pedestal whb and tiled floor.
- Attic Room (11.9m x 3.80m)
- converted attic with pine floor, Velux roof lights and undereaves storage.
The property is approached via a cobble locked courtyard with pedestrian gates and separate vehicular gate providing off-street car parking. The rear garden measuring 9.60m x 8.85m (31'6" x 29') is well-walled with a nice cut-granite wall, bordered by flower beds, lawned with barna shed and cobble lock patio. Outside security light.
BER No. 110804424
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.29 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.